Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a BBC 454 .30 over mild cam, 396 heads motor has about 8 hours on it. $2500 gets you turn key motor w/ coated headers. Can deliver. Im going through Phx on the 25th and Mojave on the 26th. Let me know price is firm. Or you can buy the whole boat for another $500. See boat spam for 78 Nordic

Bryan 970-759-5140 or [email protected]

Attachments

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can. YOU want em?

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries. I have gotten the money I need for my new project so........ if nothing goes it will be my winter project.:)hand

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
dont seperete anything off the motor till the boat is gone...........complete motor with headers ready to drop in a boat would sell faster.....

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
somebody needs this ready to drop in motor....good deal

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
if you were down the street i would probably take the whole thing.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Need more specifics, if possible. 2 or 4 bolt mains? What carb and manifold? Do you know compression ratio, or piston type? Jet or vdrive oil pan?
Do you know who built it?
Thanks
ps. flexplate/flywheel included? Starter? Fuel pump?

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
Need more specifics, if possible. 2 or 4 bolt mains? What carb and manifold? Do you know compression ratio, or piston type? Jet or vdrive oil pan?
Thanks

never mind................:D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks
If you pm oilfieldtrash he can tell you everything you need to know. You can have whatever you want. It has mechanical and electric fuel pump. I believe its a 4 bolt and yes you can have the flywheel.:D

·
Registered
19,898 Posts
if you dont sell the whole thing by your trip down pm me....complete boat and motor.....i have a plan but it can change daily

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
.....i have a plan but it can change daily.

HAAHAA.......:D
Lets not get plans and dreams confused here.:)hand Ok my plan today is.............. go to the lake! Lets see what happens.

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if you dont sell the whole thing by your trip down pm me....complete boat and motor.....i have a plan but it can change daily
Mouzer I think I know what you have up your sleeve but I might have an offer on complete boat. Im not going to count my chicken before they hatch if you know what I mean?:)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:)coffee

1 - 19 of 19 Posts