Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is some extras that I dont need, got them when I bought my boat. the intake is a edelbrock, carb is a holley just went troug, not sure on size but I can get you the numbers to check it and the scoop is polished and its for a single carb and its a dooley. just want to sell it make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
:Dcheck your pm's

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok guys here is some more info on the stuff.. got in a hurry posting it and forgot to list.
the carb is a 800 the number on it is a 6213
the intake is an edelbrock preformer 2-0 and its oval port. not sure on gen though.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Spread bore

intake sold.... scoop and carb left
It should be noted that the carb is a 4165 spread bore style (double pumper), the list #6213 might be an 800 cfm, I don't have the book here, but it is a great carb for a Q-jet replacement, and sells for over $450. new.....It seems all the aftermarket Olds intakes are for a spread bore carb, and everyone uses adaptors and square style Holleys. This carb will bolt directly on to them....Ray

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It should be noted that the carb is a 4165 spread bore style (double pumper), the list #6213 might be an 800 cfm, I don't have the book here, but it is a great carb for a Q-jet replacement, and sells for over $450. new.....It seems all the aftermarket Olds intakes are for a spread bore carb, and everyone uses adaptors and square style Holleys. This carb will bolt directly on to them....Ray
thanks ray, im not really a carb guy but this info helps for sure.......and yes this is an 800 cfm according to holley.:)hand

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets clear this out guys, 200 plus shipping for carb and 55 for the scoop

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would want the scoop if it was for a dominator! free bump anyway

·
use a BBC to pull a BBC
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rick, call me had a phone mishap and theres another story with the trip down there.. anyways lost your number this is the only way i have to get ahold of you!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts