Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any DLB'RS got any BBC chevy stuff taking up space in the garage?? looking for a single carb intake( non stock), carb(non stock), distribiter, exhuast risers or headers, and maybe a trim tab pump...trying to spend $$$ in the circle before i out source:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an Edlebrock Victor rectangle port, standard deck, 4150, as cast finish, port matched, VERY clean, dyno time only; $125.
Greg
check your pm's

·
Northern CA DCB Sales
1,230 Posts
I'm glad to see you have come to grips with the fact that BBCs are junk Dog!:D Big question now is how many outboards are we putting on your new rig!:)hand

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad to see you have come to grips with the fact that BBCs are junk Dog!:D Big question now is how many outboards are we putting on your new rig!:)hand

lmao...outboards are really cool but i like to spend more time on the water not wrenching :)sphss:D:)hand! i know you got some BBC stuff sitting around the shop collecting dust:)bulb

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
I have some risers, set of really nice Dart Pro 1's 325 cc fully CNCported and polished. New springs for Hydraulic roller. and some other small stuff.

The risers are for Gil manifolds.

Racer

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have some risers, set of really nice Dart Pro 1's 325 cc fully CNCported and polished. New springs for Hydraulic roller. and some other small stuff.

The risers are for Gil manifolds.

Racer
hey troy those risers wont bolt to the merc stuff??

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
hey troy those risers wont bolt to the merc stuff??
They will probably bolt up but you will fill up the engine with water. The merc manifolds have water transfere slots on the top and aftermarket gils are blocked off and use a hose to transfer from manifold to riser.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey dog why you gotta hold out on us !!!!SHOW US SOME PICS FOOL!!!!!TUNNEL T
ok T but gotta tell ya its nothing fancy just some old beater but it runs and its paid for:D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
I'll have a set of Merc. exhaust manifolds prolly the first part of March. Momma said I could get a set of CMI's.:)devil They're complete and comming off my HO. If they'll fit, and you need'em, they're yours!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts