Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is basically anew distributor ... i put this in my engine about 3 trips from the end of its pulling the motor and selling the boat and it was New when i got it . new i paid 379 for it plus the wires were 85.00 ... would like 230.00 shipped to your door for it .. this is for a Standard Deck hieght not a slip collar or tall deck BBC .. this comes with MSD super conductor 8.5 wires in great shape ..this distributor is about 4 3/4 inchs from Manifold surface to top of Cap . perfect for a Dart Tunnel ram like the one i have for sale ;)

Attachments

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
200.00 shipped to your door with the spark plug wires ... both distributor and wires are MSD .. basically new only 3 trips out on this in the boat.. BTW i also have the Original Steel Gear that is brand new to run a hydrolic cam . this is a Bronze gear on there right now for use with a Solid Roller cam

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sold! BTW 71Hallet did you recieve the Alternator yet? ive had this distributor for sale for awhile now shoulda jumped on it alil sooner like when you bought the Alternator lol ... thanks again but juss gotoff the phone and he's sending payment Now ;)

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Is Billdoe shipping to Betty Ford Clinic? Kinda like therapy huh Steve?
C

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Sold! BTW 71Hallet did you recieve the Alternator yet? ive had this distributor for sale for awhile now shoulda jumped on it alil sooner like when you bought the Alternator lol ... thanks again but juss gotoff the phone and he's sending payment Now ;)
Yes I did. Replied in other thread. I dont know how I missed this, I need one of those.:|err Sleepin on the job I guess.

Thanks for the alternator, gona be perfect.:)devil

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check bounced.:D J/K
lol nice try but paypal dont bounce .. glad ya got the alternator set up .. remember theres a Diode in the ingnition wire (small wire ) dont remove it or it can energize you ignition and wont shut the engine off when you turn key off .. and you might have missed it cause i was offering it with my Tunnel ram package i have at a discounted price .. still have the tunnel ram tho if you need one of them still ;) .. thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts