Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks for any help,

Mounting my engine, just realized the bellhousing is too short for the H driveline. (1310 driveline "extends out of the bellhousing" and would be too deep into the berkeley jet) bellhousing itself should be an inch or so longer?

Anyone know how long the CP performance bellhousing is? looking at buying the BBC 3 Point Bellhousing 620-91150

does anyone have a used belhousing for sale?

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
lenght

u have to make sure u have the right shalf for the bellhsing they are different

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, copy that. figure its easier to match the bellhousing to my driveline, then driveline to my bellhousing at this point. never had this issue before. figured these 3 point behousings were pretty much the same, obviously not. I know I have a standard H-bar setup, bought those parts new from CP. just need to get smart on lengths.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
thanks for any help,

Mounting my engine, just realized the bellhousing is too short for the H driveline. (1310 driveline "extends out of the bellhousing" and would be too deep into the berkeley jet) bellhousing itself should be an inch or so longer?

Anyone know how long the CP performance bellhousing is? looking at buying the BBC 3 Point Bellhousing 620-91150

does anyone have a used belhousing for sale?
Frank the short B'hsg which works with the rockwell D/L is a smidge over 7 and the long (for a 1310 spicer is just over 9" call if you need help Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts