Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All Parts are sold as of Now

FIRST OFF Please email questions to me at the following email .. im on dial up and logging in here takes along time for pages to load ... ..email me for pics and info at [email protected] ..
basically parting out a complete boat from engine to v-drive hardware ..this is a buddies boat i am listing and helping him sell the stuff so heres a list of things i took pics of ..

1. XXXXX

2. XXXXX

3. rear plates of a runner bottom with Turn buckles and all hardware plates from edge to edge of boat are 5ft 3 1/2 inch .. i can get individual measurements of plats .. best offer on this turn buckles are in good shape and there are 8 turnbuckles ..

4.SOLD!!!! BBC set of thru the transom Water Logs with Elbows not sure on brand . ..SOLD!!!!!!!

5. BBC set of water Logs with Chrome over transom pipes with heat shield screens on them .. asking 200.00..

6. Aluminum BBC timing cover with Chevrolet on the front of it 50.00 ..

7. XXXXXXX JUNK XXXXXX BBC set of Basset Headers with water inlets No lines . pipes need a couple welds on them but very fixable . pipes are 1/2 black and tips are chrome . asking 100.00..JUNK Crack was too bad to be repaired!!!!!!!

8.BBC Set of Basset Dry headers full length Chrome asking 125.00 blued but in decent shape..

9.Grand National Rivierra v-drive v-bottom Rear Plates with all turn buckles and hardware Best Offer ..

10. SOLD!!!! air scoop / bird catcher .. 3 butterfly with linkage 100.00 obo SOLD!!!!!!!

11. misc all kinds of thru transom hardware , rudders , stuffing box's etc etc.. 2 boats are being parted out a old school runner bottom and a Grand National Rivierra (might keep these parts)

12 . 3 tunnel rams 1 wiend no carbs polished aluminum 175.00 ..
1 SOLD!!!!!!!! edelbrock TRx2 with 2 holly 750's with aluminum scoop 550.00 SOLD!!!!
1 edelbrock TRX2 with 2 Holley 660 Center Squiters with Dooley aluminum scoop with braided lines 600.00 ..

EMAIL ME FOR Pics im on dial up and hard for me to post on here .. Out ion the Woods where i live DSL or Cable isnt offered so yeah im on dial up

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
PM sent on TR w/ 660's

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the one set of motor plates comes with Aluminum bell housing and front n rear motor plates with the lil foot pedistals to mount on the stringer rails .. plates are 25 3/4 wide and mounting holes are about 23 eye to eye .. they are painted black but can be stripped back to aluminum ..

Attachments

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also have a Buddy with a 10 Degree Casale with Lightened 15 gears in it with custom brackets and mounting hardware .. asking 800.00 obo will have pics later this week .. but the bracket kit i was told is like a high dollar turn buckle style set up ..

·
Registered
42 Posts
What about the polished aluminum engine plates you have listed as picture, franks stuff 015? What is the length of those? If you still have them and they are the right size I will take them! Thanks

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the polished ones meausured like 24 or 24 1/4 inch wide stringers .. i still have them .. let me know where your located if you want them so i can get a shipping quote on them as well . Bill

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
from inside to inside the stringers are 24 on the polished set ... take a take and measure the inside if its close to 24 they will work .. Bill .. and shipping to there should be about 30-35.00 ... 75 for bell and both motor plates so 115.00 shipped to your door ??

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
i remember that riviera do you still have all the steering stuff steering wheel and rod pulley and steering quadrent. let me know i have the exact same boat i am restoring

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
netsak4 yes i take paypal it is [email protected] .. mention what you are sending payment for so i know ...

and yes i have the complete steering it is still in the boat .. let me see what he might want for it im sure he's sell it since the boat is pretty much junk since the wreck ..

which boat were you wanting pics of the turn buckles?

Attachments

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
netsak4 yes i take paypal it is [email protected] .. mention what you are sending payment for so i know ...

and yes i have the complete steering it is still in the boat .. let me see what he might want for it im sure he's sell it since the boat is pretty much junk since the wreck ..

which boat were you wanting pics of the turn buckles?
thanks and let me know

·
Registered
42 Posts
sounds good I will send the payment tomorrow. Another questions, Is the timing cover you have left the same type and is it in as good of shape?

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yes timing cover is same and in good shape also . if you want it too juss add that to what your sending and im sure i can help covcer the shipping and fit in same box as the rest

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
had another buddy bring by some more parts to sell ..
pair of Bucket seats with covers .. covers in useable condition but nothing nice .. buckets in great shape with split Stringer mounts 180.00 obo

also have a 1 inch Prop Shaft this is a good hi performance shaft (was used in a blown hydro) that measures 76 inchs but can be shortened and re splined for shorter application 150.00 in great shape ..

also have a Jones cable drive Tach with polished aluminum angle bezel asking 65.00

also have a polished Chevy Bell housing with drive ring for bell .. asking 50.00

also have a Hall Craft throttle pedal with cable .. 75.00 obo

will post pics after i take some

1 - 20 of 39 Posts