Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe the carbs are 650 holley's.the # on the choke horn is list 6109,2755.Everything is there to bolt it up and run.I would go threw the carbs due to being on the shelf for a couple of months.Enderly linkage,fuel log with steel braided lines with anodized fittings.The intake appears to be an edelbrock but the ram has been polished then cromed.The carbs and linkage are cromed and the centers are powder coated blue.This is a nice set up for someone.

Attachments

·
Registered
709 Posts
You might check, 6109's in my book were 750 CFM Holleys set-up for tunnel rams, better:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Anyone can pedal a bicycle, can you pedal a flat?????

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might check, 6109's in my book were 750 CFM Holleys set-up for tunnel rams, better:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Anyone can pedal a bicycle, can you pedal a flat?????
Thanx fireboat607 I rechecked and misread the print.:)sphssI must be getting old and need a pair of glasses.:D
It is a good deal come and get them Tom

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
I believe the carbs are 650 holley's.the # on the choke horn is list 6109,2755.Everything is there to bolt it up and run.I would go threw the carbs due to being on the shelf for a couple of months.Enderly linkage,fuel log with steel braided lines with anodized fittings.The intake appears to be an edelbrock but the ram has been polished then cromed.The carbs and linkage are cromed and the centers are powder coated blue.This is a nice set up for someone.
Can you make the pictures bigger, and clearer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts