Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock 990's in good shape. I've got 2 sets so I'm letting these go. They're unassembled (obviously).

1st $600 takes em'.

Jerry (951) 741-1346
Southern California

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I was just wondering what kind of wheels are on the mountain bike in the background. What size are they, and do you have more pics available??:)hand

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey sharp shooter you still have those heads? were you located?

Still have them and I'm 40 minutes (without traffic :)sphss) from Lake Elsinore. North on the 15 take then take the 10 west to Archibald (Ontario airport exit) then 4 miles north.

Just say it and I'll give you the address...

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Parts?

Jerry, have you got all the parts and pieces for those heads?.......What size intake/exhaust, retainers, springs?..............I'm interested..........Ray

·
Upstanding Member
12,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Jerry, have you got all the parts and pieces for those heads?.......What size intake/exhaust, retainers, springs?..............I'm interested..........Ray

These are stock 990's with 2.19"/1.88" valves. They are considered open chamber with 118cc chamber volume.

I have the springs, retainers, valves and I'll even throw in the keepers. :D

I never ran these heads and don't know anything about which springs they are or what pressures they have.

They were checked by Rick King. :)

- Jerry

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
These are stock 990's with 2.19"/1.88" valves. They are considered open chamber with 118cc chamber volume.

I have the springs, retainers, valves and I'll even throw in the keepers. :D

I never ran these heads and don't know anything about which springs they are or what pressures they have.

They were checked by Rick King. :)

- Jerry
yea, I'll offer $200. for em ! :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts