Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a Pair of Valve covers for a BBC . these are tall enough to clear any valvetrain setup your running . i had Jesels under it at one time the switched to Roller rockers with Stud girdles with a Big cam .only thing i did have to do was removed the oil baffles to clear . asking 90.00 shipped to your door for them . these are a Chrome Plated Aluminum fabricated valve covers . the are in pretty good shape .just normal surface scratch here n there not thru the chrome tho . they look really sharp on the engine too

Attachments

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol well look at it this way . your getting near new parts for lots less then i paid for them lol

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope sorry 71 hallet bought them along with a Carb i had and a crank drive alternator set up he recieved already ... pretty soon this guys gonna havean engine that looked like mine if he dont stop buying things from me lol

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
nope sorry 71 hallet bought them along with a Carb i had and a crank drive alternator set up he recieved already ... pretty soon this guys gonna havean engine that looked like mine if he dont stop buying things from me lol
I told ya to hurry up and run out of parts!!!:|err
Thanks again Bill.

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
I am actualy suprised Bill, I bought some stuff from you no problem till now. I sent you the money for these covers along with $400 for the carb. One payment for both. Used pay pal so I know it didnt bounce. You sent me the carb and have had it for over a month but still no covers. I just dont understand why if I paid for both at once you couldnt ship both at once. I paid for them I think I should have them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts