Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The turbos just had a rebuild done on them. In the picture is a set of glenwood logs however I have the correct Harman style water cooled flange manifolds. I have a set of PFM elbows and a set of Gale Banks elbows(not pictured). I also have two extra water to air old style Gentrey intercoolers and extra piping. The better one of the two I had cleaned and pressure tested along with all the new gaskets and orings. (not pictured) I will post the pictures or can text them if interested. Im located near Fresno CA and do travel throughout CA $1050 for everything

FYI The Rayjays have a roughly 1/2 bypass hole in the exhaust housing

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have two of these types of intercoolers. They are Fairley heavy I was told they are cuper nickel. One was in a little better shape as in the pipes that go though the housing. I had it cleaned at the radiator shop and pressure tested.

Attachments

·
Registered Parker Allstar
635 Posts
I have two of these types of intercoolers. They are Fairley heavy I was told they are cuper nickel. One was in a little better shape as in the pipes that go though the housing. I had it cleaned at the radiator shop and pressure tested.
Wow! I've never seen an old gentry like that before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol that's why I said it was old. It says American eagle on it and I think 500 or 525 of that nature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts