Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have for sale a very nice Joe Hunt vertex mag, off my gen 4 standard deck bbc, i ran this mag in my flat, it only has about 6 hours of run time since it was sent for rebuild, i have never had any problems with it , it has always worked perfectly, i lost the motor a week or two ago, and with the new rebuild im going to run a msd set up , i am asking 500.00 obo or if someone has a msd set up they want to trade let me know . thank you for looking also has a new blue cover, but i had to cut it to fit in around my tunnel , the wires only have about 1 hour on them

Attachments

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
make me a fair offer and its yours!!!!!
Hey Billy,

Not sure if this is directed at me but I thought I made you a fair offer.... I asked if you have it checked out by Joe Hunt and if it checks out good (good coil etc etc with a new cap) I would have been interested.

You didn't want to do that so I moved on, honestly I hope you find a MSD to trade for or someone interested in buying it like it is

Best wishes

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Billy,

Not sure if this is directed at me but I thought I made you a fair offer.... I asked if you have it checked out by Joe Hunt and if it checks out good (good coil etc etc with a new cap) I would have been interested.

You didn't want to do that so I moved on, honestly I hope you find a MSD to trade for or someone interested in buying it like it is

Best wishes

it was not directed at you, i was just letting everyone know that im open to offers, i already bought another msd system,and i just need this one gone, sorry we couldnt reach a deal,i just couldnt see spending 150 dollars to have it checked out just to trade it, when i already know it is in great working order, at the same time i understand your position, no hard feelings, and best wishes to you as well !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.