Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Sanger Hydro
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of rewarder zoomies that just got back from being ceramic coated. Looks beautifull. the pipes are 2.5 inches. They are water injected. I have 2 sets of baffles for them also. I would trade for a set of twisted headers for a bbc with pipe size of 2.5 inches. i would like to have a set of ceramic coated ones if i could. Or i would sell them for $600.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Can you post up some pics of that bad ass hydro?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have a set of ceramic coated headers,I'll check the size.. are you measureing I.D or O.D.?
Thanks I'm in El dorado Hills so we are close.
Tony

·
Registered
720 Posts
Would you trade for these? BBC Ceramic coated EXCELLENT SHAPE!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have a set of the twistie style 2 3/8 id 2.5 od for ya for a V-drive not a jet.I am also somewhat local to you. 2 hours away.could meet half way if needed. pic below of 1 of the headers . other in boat for mockup. they are in great shape.I could take pic of other header if needed.

(510)928-6506
Casey

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Bounce to the top for a screaming good deal, I'm just pissed that they probably wouldn't work for me...

Good luck with the sale and I hope it happens soon so I wont keep being tempted....

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. Very sweet boat!:)devil

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Just a heads up in case this applies to your hydro like it did mine.

I had a set of Rewarder twisties and ended up going to the Bassett since they gave me more clearance between the side of the boat and the headers. The Rewarders were within an inch and the Bassett's are about 2" away which made me more comfortable with my future custom paint job. I didn't want to blister the paint.

Anyway, make sure all of the measurements work.

Good Luck with the project,

Bill

1 - 20 of 42 Posts