Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets try this here, does anyone have any plates for a bbf for a rail system or know where i can buy some?

·
www.highflowdynamics.com
1,161 Posts
I hear that Jet Boat Performance has come out with some nice kits. I also seem to recall Duane at HTP offering one as well.

Or you can make your own by using a timing cover (front engine plate bolt pattern) and block plate (rear engine plate bolt pattern).

LO

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Thanks Paul! Slotty heres what Josh designed and we have been using with good sucess , 3/8 thick, CNC precision water jet cut DIY friendly PM me if we can help Tom

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
ford

beautiful plates. They should fit the Boss 429 block. right? yeah they are the same !!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Thanks Paul! Slotty heres what Josh designed and we have been using with good sucess , 3/8 thick, CNC precision water jet cut DIY friendly PM me if we can help Tom

Those are sweet....I'll try to remember you have them.

S CP :D

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
wilder

yes you do !! you need to order them now for your wilder. the time is now !!!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
beautiful plates. They should fit the Boss 429 block. right? yeah they are the same !!
Yes I belive so Paul (LO) may have to Chime in on that and Thank you !
Those are sweet....I'll try to remember you have them.

S CP :D
Thanks John, Josh learned/self taught CAD in record time last spring to produce these as well as several other new products for us debuting soon , very proud Dad here ;) !

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
if anyone wants to see them in person I run them on Ginger and you can see them next weekend at that one place well be hanging out at. ;)

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I designed these up and had IronMan on the boards water jet them out for me. hit him up, hes still got the files to make additional sets....

he has not been on here since june

1 - 12 of 12 Posts