Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete early 90's BDS EFI system with two computers and a laptop to program. Enderle Bird catcher with block off plates internal. Full 16 nozzle injection plate w/ screen .Full MSD ignition billet distributer and high fire box. Two electric fuel pumps plus filters. Digital air fuel ratio gauge. Digital boost gauge. And the entire rats nest of a wire harness that was all pulled off of a 1985 BBC 454 in a suburban. System use to be in the show truck that pulled BDS's trailer to the races. I'm going mechanical injection, so someone come get this unique efi system from me.:partyguy: I'm asking $2400 for the whole Gig. If anyone has a complete Enderle Mechanical system with bird catcher I would consider trades. Also looking for Shaft rockers for Dart Pro1's plus cash. Call me any time

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
suburban motor

Here's what we found in the 454. Double key way cut cast crank with manley H beam rods and Keith Black pistons. Funny to say , but worked peanut port heads and a rectangle port intake manifold. BDS 671 blower . And the hat was only using the center butterfly. With all that said, the Sherman tank of a suburban would haze the tires until you let off the throttle.:)devil

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.