Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up peeps....A serious heads up!!! wife and I stayed last 4 days at the Pioneer in laughlin...1st three nights we noticed we were gettin eatin alive while we slept,,,i'm thinkin, damn skeeeeters are nailing us !! On third day were strippin the beds for the maids like we always do.Wife see's this apple seed lookin bug and points it out to me.....I say.."fock,thats a bed bug"!! I then call front desk and tell them the situation..thay send like ten people to our room to confirm if its really bed bugs,which they do after turning up our mattress...then security says we need to quarantine the rooms on each side of this room.later we found out they didnt.Ran into the couple next to us,found out they lied to them and said we were trippin over water bugs!! Which pissed me off!!! what really sucks.....we had to throw out everything....clothes,luggage,dog bed for my 2 labs and pillows and blankets we bring from home..these Idiots are tellin me just wash ur stuff in hot water and dry at a high heat.I said NO "I'm Throwin everything in the trash and sending u the bill......WTF...u think I want these fockers in my house !! Here's the funniest part> I go to check out and request a manager. I tell manager who we are,she knows what we went through....mind u, i'm talkin to her on a phone,I say " I need to talk to you face to face,she says I can't leave my position,I'm manning the phones,go talk to security.... I'm thinkin really playa !! so off to security I go... security says we're gonna comp ur first 2 nights...I laugh and say the 3rd night we got eatin alive we still gotta pay for?? U need the $19 that bad !! I look at the dude and say sue me for the other 2 nights, cause i'm suing U for everything I had to throw out and pain and suffering !!!! Now heres where there attitude changed,,,," sir ur days with us are on us,plz send us reciepts for ur losses,hope we can make it up to you in the future ...lol ...yea thats gonna happen !!! Now here's where I need you all's help.... any other hotels in laughlin take 80lbs labs? My days at the pioneer are over !!! place is nasty anyway !!!:))ThumbsDwn

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
Went there in June for the dam to dam. That place was a S H I T hole! Left early because I just couldn't take it another night. First step to cleaning that place up is to buy a match and a gallon of gasoline.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Man that SUCKS!!! Typical fleabag hotel procedure.

How did you get them off the dogs? You didn't throw them out, did you? :p :p :p :p ;) I guess just a good wash with flea soap?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Harahs is pet frendly and is one of the nicer Hotels we stay at. Adult only pool and their own beach as well.

Harrah's Laughlin
PetsPets accepted, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50

[HR][/HR]

·
small member
1,480 Posts
Just a heads up peeps....A serious heads up!!! wife and I stayed last 4 days at the Pioneer in laughlin...1st three nights we noticed we were gettin eatin alive while we slept,,,i'm thinkin, damn skeeeeters are nailing us !! On third day were strippin the beds for the maids like we always do.Wife see's this apple seed lookin bug and points it out to me.....I say.."fock,thats a bed bug"!! I then call front desk and tell them the situation..thay send like ten people to our room to confirm if its really bed bugs,which they do after turning up our mattress...then security says we need to quarantine the rooms on each side of this room.later we found out they didnt.Ran into the couple next to us,found out they lied to them and said we were trippin over water bugs!! Which pissed me off!!! what really sucks.....we had to throw out everything....clothes,luggage,dog bed for my 2 labs and pillows and blankets we bring from home..these Idiots are tellin me just wash ur stuff in hot water and dry at a high heat.I said NO "I'm Throwin everything in the trash and sending u the bill......WTF...u think I want these fockers in my house !! Here's the funniest part> I go to check out and request a manager. I tell manager who we are,she knows what we went through....mind u, i'm talkin to her on a phone,I say " I need to talk to you face to face,she says I can't leave my position,I'm manning the phones,go talk to security.... I'm thinkin really playa !! so off to security I go... security says we're gonna comp ur first 2 nights...I laugh and say the 3rd night we got eatin alive we still gotta pay for?? U need the $19 that bad !! I look at the dude and say sue me for the other 2 nights, cause i'm suing U for everything I had to throw out and pain and suffering !!!! Now heres where there attitude changed,,,," sir ur days with us are on us,plz send us reciepts for ur losses,hope we can make it up to you in the future ...lol ...yea thats gonna happen !!! Now here's where I need you all's help.... any other hotels in laughlin take 80lbs labs? My days at the pioneer are over !!! place is nasty anyway !!!:))ThumbsDwn
Does not sound like it has changed since i was last there. i would say about 8 years ago. have the roomed reserved pulled into town checked in and went to the room. I walked rght back to the check in counter and demanded a refund and left never to go back

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
It is a shithole ! Why is Laughlin so run down these days ? Has the economy been that hard on them ?

Yes it has. No making ANY excuse for the OP's situation. I have extended family at the Pioneer and they see continued lay-offs due to economy.

CC

·
Registered
709 Posts
We've stayed their a few times over the years. Rooms have always been terrible. Food has gone down hill as well. I give it 1 more year of operation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey can you contact me at [email protected]? I worked for them and got eaten alive/had a severe allergic reaction in March when I had to stay on property. Would love to know where this was at as I think there is an infestation pattern here. Oh and glad to know they helped you out - I cant even get medical bills reimbursed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts