Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep saying no way in hell and you can't make this chit up.And still It keeps happening with this guy.I worked for a old timer years ago and one day I said, I've seen it all now,He told me son theirs a world of chit you've not seen yet.The funny thing is if this was Bush the media would be losing their "Fn" minds.What is this Pres. thinking?

· "On the road again..."
9,162 Posts
If the meeting wants to have any effect, the only beer that should be served is Black & Tans......;)

This also shows again O's lack of knowledge, if you're going to accomplish anything or solve any problems, it can't be done with 1 beer a piece. This is a 1 1/2 case problem at the very least....Damned rookie teatotalers anyway.

· "On the road again..."
9,162 Posts
Are they honestly trying to "accomplish" anything with this meeting? Seems like more grandstanding than anything else. :rolleyes:
It's a prime example of the extents a clinical narcissist will go to just so he doesn't have to apologize for calling officers of the law "stupid" on national TV.:)hand

· lol, right.....
1,138 Posts
It's a prime example of the extents a clinical narcissist will go to just so he doesn't have to apologize for calling officers of the law "stupid" on national TV.:)hand
Kinda what I was thinking. Instead of acknowledging the fact that he stuck his face into a situation he honestly had no business in & basically ending up shooting himself in the foot he pulls this shit, putting the officer into an awkward position as if to take the focus off himself.... How I see it anyway....

· Full Of It.
780 Posts
Remember back when Clinton was president......if you knew him and had White House connections you were referred to as an "FOB," that is short for a "Friend of Bill".

Now, the main character in this fiasco is Mr Gates. Mr Gates is a long time black activist who also happens to have a giant racist chip on his shoulder.

He is known to be a "Friend of Obama"

That makes him a "FOO" :D

· Premium Member
2,588 Posts
According to today's Wall Street Journal, it's Red Stripe, Blue Moon, and Bud Light.

None of those beers are produced by American owned breweries.
That's the names I heard. None are American?, Ouch.
Supposed to be Red White and Blue, all American colors and beer. This jerk running our country can't even plan a picnic right. BTW, how much is this thing costing us.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.