Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no motor, everything is there to put back together, casale box rebuilt never ran, new front motor plate, new strut, cav plate hardware was rebuilt, rod was machined true and bearings were installed to take the place of the bushings, bottom was painted white, trailer was also painted, needs to be resanded and painted, needs to be cleaned up and reassembled, set up for big chevy, also may part it out $1800 offer

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pulled it out and cleaned it up, looks pretty good for sittin for so long, needs painted and put together, and will be a runner

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
How long until you decide on parting it out? What do you want for the motor plates? I will be close to your neighborhood tomorrow afternoon (I think).

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just a paint job, it was a runnin boat before it was torn apart for paint

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
some needs this, only needs paint and assembly, rebuilt 10* casale, hell the box is worth almost what I'm asking for the whole thing, new strut, cav plate system is near new, come on guys help a brother pay the mortgage

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
come on guys, the casale is almost worth what I'm askin, some needs a good project:)st:)st:)st

1 - 20 of 21 Posts