I was asked to post this short vid so here it is,

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
That thing sounds good I thought that boat had a blower motor in it

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
TAF's boat is ready to ROCKet98. LOL It's always a great time with the eastsiders......:)devil:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its Turbofied. TAF may end up with Whiplash with that lope.:D:)devil

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I couldn't see / hear the vid. Was it the Kapsule Kid asking to see it or Rocket? So Kyle, you riding w/ me or Cave on Sun? I should see if Complete Marine Matt can meet us at the lake Sun. too:)devil
I couldn't even post the video......Does sound really good thou

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
That's a good thing...............

sounds a little slow
that's what they reffer to as "lopey" little man. Are you going to run it the way you wanna hear it next weekend in Parker:)devil?

Sorry all Eastsiders for not making it to Saguaro yesterday, espacially you Kyle cause you've helped out so much to make this beast run. I visited a friend in Florence yesterday then spent the rest of the day visiting w/ my mom who has been sick for the past week and I hadn't seen her in a month:)st Yeah, and she only lives 5 miles away:)sphss

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
that's what they reffer to as "lopey" little man. Are you going to run it the way you wanna hear it next weekend in Parker:)devil?

Sorry all Eastsiders for not making it to Saguaro yesterday, espacially you Kyle cause you've helped out so much to make this beast run. I visited a friend in Florence yesterday then spent the rest of the day visiting w/ my mom who has been sick for the past week and I hadn't seen her in a month:)st Yeah, and she only lives 5 miles away:)sphss
Not a problem, I just wanted you don't have any problems driven all the way to parker to find out you towed dud :D. By the way I remember throw your charger on it this week 2 amp trickle. Talk to ya later Rob :)hand

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Birthday Boy will be at the helm:)hand Maybe I'll finally get a chance to focus on watching the gauges :)st.....yeah right:)sphss
OK Kid only one thing to remember When in doubt GAS IT:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
He said Lopey You missed an opportunity to tow me in TAF. I had a couple of plug wire crossed when I added new ones:)sphss I thought to myself, Self here we go again, cave goes big III :mad:. I some how managed to knock off a carb plug too. But all is good now and I'm ready for the FARM:D

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
What's that make me?

Don't forget that we all are going to K-66 bar-bee-que on Sat. night. One word of caution I'm the head cook.....:)grn
Lead observer? I'm sure I'll be fetching the head cook beers or maybe I'll deligate :|err that to the Kapsule Kid:)bulb

Cave glad to hear there was no additional harm before going "down on the farm" .............have fun but watch yer back w/ those overall wearing boaters:)sphss J/K If I still had the jet boat I'd love to join you guys:)hand

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Lead observer? I'm sure I'll be fetching the head cook beers or maybe I'll deligate :|err that to the Kapsule Kid:)bulb

Cave glad to hear there was no additional harm before going "down on the farm" .............have fun but watch yer back w/ those overall wearing boaters:)sphss J/K If I still had the jet boat I'd love to join you guys:)hand
Executive Lead Observer of Tastie Dishes......not talking food here:)devil

1 - 20 of 24 Posts