Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Center for Western Journalism just came out with startling info that Obama staged the attack on Benghazi consulate to kidnap Ambassador Stevens and Obama exchanges the blind Sheik for him and looks like a hero and wins election...... They say this was leaked from White House..... Not sure if reputable, but biggest scandal in history if so!!!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Their was a youtube that went along with the Navy Seal poster shown above.
Produced by the Seals, probubly not active.
Youtube would not allow it to air or be posted, whichever is the correct term.
Go figure.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Their was a youtube that went along with the Navy Seal poster shown above.
Produced by the Seals, probubly not active.
Youtube would not allow it to air or be posted, whichever is the correct term.
Go figure.
Have seen one about the Seals/Benghazi , but there is this one on You Tube. Should be a TV ad.
When the military tells you the CIC needs to go, and be relieved of duty, America needs to listen. No different than when Tennessee didn't vote for Gore as POTUS, and did the country a HUGE favor by costing him the election.
I know illegals that think that what the CIC did was unexcusable. Just how unAmercian do you have to be to vote for the asswipe?

Bow to Nobody - YouTube

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Am I the only one who notices the obvious absence of our resident liberals defending the president on this issue?

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Have seen one about the Seals/Benghazi , but there is this one on You Tube. Should be a TV ad.
When the military tells you the CIC needs to go, and be relieved of duty, America needs to listen. No different than when Tennessee didn't vote for Gore as POTUS, and did the country a HUGE favor by costing him the election.
I know illegals that think that what the CIC did was unexcusable. Just how unAmercian do you have to be to vote for the asswipe?

Bow to Nobody - YouTube
Some days, I think we would be better off trading all the unamerican legal citizens , along with all of the lazy entitled lifers on the welfare system, for hard working illegal immigrants.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts