Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reports have just come out 10:00am cst. that our people in Benghazi asked for help and were denied.
The two seals that were at the Annex asked to go and help the Ambassador and were told to STAND DOWN.
An hour later they made another call for help and to go an help the Ambassador again, were told to STAND DOWN.
These hero's disobeyed orders and went anyway and were able to save the few people that they could.
Unable to find Stevens they had to leave.
Back at Annex they came under fire and asked for help. There was a special ops team within 450mi. not allowed to help.
During this time the team at the Annex captured 3. Later forced to turn them over to Libyan forces.
Guess what they are gone into the air.
One of the seals on the roof of the Annex had a laser on the possession of the mortar that later killed him. NO HELP SENT.
Last but not least drones overhead at all time, and there was multiple calls for help of any kind.

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT FOR A COMMANDER AND CHIEF?
Question, Who was the one to deny help to our people?
No forces on alert in area
Why were no forces on alert in the area on 9/11?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And it also looks like Hillary ordered more security to the conulate but O denied it. Seems ole Bill want's Hillary to dump all of the info out there and kill O's re-election campaign. I wouldn't be suprised if Hillary releases everything here soon destroying this weakling of a Pres who can't do anything without asking Valarie Jarrett. What a worthless POS. And people like RAM still back this completely inept, inexperienced, waste of skin. Shows just how stupid this country is becoming.

Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said no - Atlanta Paulding County Republican | Examiner.com

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
And it also looks like Hillary ordered more security to the conulate but O denied it. Seems ole Bill want's Hillary to dump all of the info out there and kill O's re-election campaign. I wouldn't be suprised if Hillary releases everything here soon destroying this weakling of a Pres who can't do anything without asking Valarie Jarrett. What a worthless POS. And people like RAM still back this completely inept, inexperienced, waste of skin. Shows just how stupid this country is becoming.

Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said no - Atlanta Paulding County Republican | Examiner.com
Hey Marvin, there are things I agree with our President on, and there are things I disagree with him on. I back him because he is our President, no different than when I backed Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, or Reagan. I will not join in the baseless attacks against our President that so many righties here seem to enjoy, and I have not decided who I will vote for in the upcoming election. I even started two threads about Mitt and my decision on whom to vote for. If you have a problem with that, oh well.:kissit:

http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/110477-wow-who-would-have-thought.html
http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/110421-immigration.html

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Hey Marvin, there are things I agree with our President on, and there are things I disagree with him on. I back him because he is our President, no different than when I backed Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, or Reagan. I will not join in the baseless attacks against our President that so many righties here seem to enjoy, and I have not decided who I will vote for in the upcoming election. I even started two threads about Mitt and my decision on whom to vote for. If you have a problem with that, oh well.:kissit:

http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/110477-wow-who-would-have-thought.html
http://www.performanceboats.com/political-rhetoric/110421-immigration.html
He killed those men.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All personalities aside. We Have 3 dead American's that were abandoned be the leader of this country.
The facts are still coming out and getting worse.
If anyone can support these actions, allowing our people to be killed, without sending any help.
Just to have the leader tell our seals to stand down and not help an American leader.
Is against their training is unconscionable and then to know that your country is throwing your and your teammates
under the bus, overseas is a disgraceful.
I believe T Woods had a laser tracking on the mortar that would later kill him. NO HELP
No drone no nothing.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
No need to call anybody out here, unless they try to defend these indefensible actions.
Remember Four American's Died and only one person is responsible for this!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Shamefull ! Breaking News !

Yesterday, Leon Panetta told reporters that the US military didn’t intervene to assist our consulate in Benghazi during the attack because of a lack of real-time intelligence. Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin now reports that the CIA got at least three requests for support from the annex in the city to help fend off the attack — and that the chain of command not only refused the requests, but ordered its personnel to “stand down.” Two of the Americans killed in the terrorist attack disobeyed orders and attempted to rescue their fellow Americans:

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Yesterday, Leon Panetta told reporters that the US military didn’t intervene to assist our consulate in Benghazi during the attack because of a lack of real-time intelligence. Fox News’ Jennifer Griffin now reports that the CIA got at least three requests for support from the annex in the city to help fend off the attack — and that the chain of command not only refused the requests, but ordered its personnel to “stand down.” Two of the Americans killed in the terrorist attack disobeyed orders and attempted to rescue their fellow Americans:
True heroes. Obama didn't want the appearance of having military boots on the ground in Libya before the election. He just considers them collateral damage.
Rumor has it that he wasn't a big fan of Stevens.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
No O did not pull the trigger. And I read the article with Panetta's remarks. And I'll buy that for at least the first hour or so of the attacks. But the bottom line is O hung those people out to dry. After say 4,5, or 6hrs after the attacks began and constant denial of help can only mean one thing in my mind. That is O left them to dye as he was more worried about making the Muslims upset than protecting Americans. There is absolutely no doubt that those CIA and seal opratives coud, and did, laze the targets. But nobody would fire the missile. I could care less if there were civilians protesting around these attackers. I would have ordered the hit. and I wouldn't be at all suprised if before this was all over O said "Oh well" and went to bed to get up the next morning to continue on his campaign without a second thought about those he left to die. This idiot can't make one presidential decision on his own. He is a panzy ass weakling with zero conviction about saving american lives.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
No O did not pull the trigger. And I read the article with Panetta's remarks. And I'll buy that for at least the first hour or so of the attacks. But the bottom line is O hung those people out to dry. After say 4,5, or 6hrs after the attacks began and constant denial of help can only mean one thing in my mind. That is O left them to dye as he was more worried about making the Muslims upset than protecting Americans. There is absolutely no doubt that those CIA and seal opratives coud, and did, laze the targets. But nobody would fire the missile. I could care less if there were civilians protesting around these attackers. I would have ordered the hit. and I wouldn't be at all suprised if before this was all over O said "Oh well" and went to bed to get up the next morning to continue on his campaign without a second thought about those he left to die. This idiot can't make one presidential decision on his own. He is a panzy ass weakling with zero conviction about saving american lives.
This is a true statement. He'd rather apologize for the US than protect the US!!!

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
He killed those men.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!

God knows I agree with little this president and entire chain of command does and I realize this is a passionate issue, deservingly so.

But back off on the harshness and profanity towards others here. :yes:

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Joe Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Size of Cue Balls?’

This, at the ceremony where his body was returned to the States.
His father also stated that bobo was a slime ball that wouldn't look him in the eye.

Does tend to piss a normal person off more than a little Rex.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
What pisses me off is the fact that this treasonous act of leaving our ambassador and Seals to die is not even being discussed by any news source other than Fox News. I tend to look at all forms of news media.
It seems that these fools would overlook the narcissistic will of Obama to leave these men to die for his own political well being in order to help him get re-elected!
Our media outlets are trying to decide this election for us.....Their job is to report the news as it comes and let the chips fall where they may. Let the voter decide. But for some reason, they believe that they know better. This is no better than the days of propaganda of Hitler and Joseph Goebbels. :(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)((((((

Sorry for the rant.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I am extremely sorry to hear this, my sincere condolences to the effected families.

Is there nothing this admin. will not do?
This asshole needs to have a suit sewn on him with US Ambassador embroidered on the front and sent to the former US Embassy to fend for himself and see how long he lasts, screw this piece of shit!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
They watched the entire attack on real time video feed.

They did nothing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well they (Obummer admin.)are circling the wagons. The Admin. is saying that no one asked for help at anytime.
That they did all that they could do and the people who were on the ground, are lying.
Any of this sound familiar?
Like this all because of a video. We all know how much truth was in that.
GOD I HATE BEING LIED TO! :wtf: :((((((

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
550627_294685007304956_1899641968_n.jpg

I wonder if our leaders enjoyed this "two versus many" 7 hour action movie, by drone pov, ending with a mortar shell to the building. I wonder if they requested popcorn and Pepsi while they continually denied the movie from ending on a good note. If this doesn't piss you off in regards to our leadership, nothing will.

My guess Biden enjoyed the show the most out of all of them. I bet he was grinning and laughing the whole time. "'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?".

Tyrone Woods was later joined at the scene by fellow former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, who was sent in from Tripoli as part of a Global Response Staff or GRS that provides security to CIA case officers and provides countersurveillance and surveillance protection. They were killed by a mortar shell at 4 a.m. Libyan time, nearly seven hours after the attack on the consulate began -- a window that represented more than enough time for the U.S. military to send back-up from nearby bases in Europe, according to sources familiar with Special Operations. Four mortars were fired at the annex. The first one struck outside the annex. Three more hit the annex.

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

1 - 20 of 158 Posts