Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge thanks to Rick for the invite Saturday. We did a very impromptu lunch run to Benicia. It was an absolute blast!! Rick really knows how to handle that little boat in some pretty lumpy water. We met my wife & Mom at Sailor Jack's for lunch, then had to stop at Porthole on the way back so we didn't die of thirst. Thanks for another great day on the Delta.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few pics

Attachments

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
nice ...sailor jacks has some pretty good food was just there with the mrs for a xmas dinner

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm gonna have to call "bullshit" you cannot spend too much time on the water. :rolleyes:
Maybe Chestah should try spending some time on the water again, he might like it. I would be happy to invite him out but I still don't have a running boat. Chestah will have to buy a new personal floatation device for the soon to be Mrs just to hold that left hand with that huge rock on it.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Maybe Chestah should try spending some time on the water again, he might like it. I would be happy to invite him out but I still don't have a running boat. Chestah will have to buy a new personal floatation device for the soon to be Mrs just to hold that left hand with that huge rock on it.
yeah what the hell chief where is that thing?? are you gold plating the block or what? i know someone who knows someone that likes to make things go vrooommm in a short times notice:yes:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah what the hell chief where is that thing?? are you gold plating the block or what? i know someone who knows someone that likes to make things go vrooommm in a short times notice:yes:
Ya, I know. It's driving me crazy. I'm being told it will be ready by early Feb. The first "new" motor, that 632", did not work out. It ran for a day then had issues. Thankfully that builder was a true man of his word & gave me a refund. The motor we are building now is N/A 598" with a pretty mellow cam to make sure we don't have any issues. Sure hope to have everything dialed in for a St Pattys day run.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Ya, I know. It's driving me crazy. I'm being told it will be ready by early Feb. The first "new" motor, that 632", did not work out. It ran for a day then had issues. Thankfully that builder was a true man of his word & gave me a refund. The motor we are building now is N/A 598" with a pretty mellow cam to make sure we don't have any issues. Sure hope to have everything dialed in for a St Pattys day run.
cool man hope it works out for you, good thing you know someone who knows someone that likes to go boating so you can get to see the river more often

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts

So BIGGER is not always better???? (according to the other motor builder?).... so to speak? :hmmm: I cant imagine that Tamara would be limiting your "INCHES"..... :wink2:

Just .... :stir: with ya Rob....

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So BIGGER is not always better???? (according to the other motor builder?).... so to speak? :hmmm: I cant imagine that Tamara would be limiting your "INCHES"..... :wink2:

Just .... :stir: with ya Rob....
Tam has been requesting several more inches from me for 23+ years. I hope it gets on the dyno in the next couple of weeks, should be 700+ even with our mild cam is what I'm told. This motor BETTER work out or else I might not have to worry about Tam requesting anything from me.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Tam has been requesting several more inches from me for 23+ years. I hope it gets on the dyno in the next couple of weeks, should be 700+ even with our mild cam is what I'm told. This motor BETTER work out or else I might not have to worry about Tam requesting anything from me.
I heard on Doctor Oz if you lose 10lbs its like gaining 1" of length???

Im trying to lose 50lbs...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts