Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
That's fuggin awesome!!! What a wonderful thing to hear from the Army. Let every American Patriot enjoy this glimmer of hope that this will some how finally blow the head muslim in charge's head right the fuck off. May they burn in eternal hell together.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What about the traitor who gave freedom to five world terrorists in exchange for this worthless piece of crap?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
By the very defination of:

What about the traitor who gave freedom to five world terrorists in exchange for this worthless piece of crap?
Plain and simple, obama is a traitor who gave "aid and comfort to the enemy".... (5 of them his assholeness released...Bergshit is absolutely why the Military has a "code of justice", to punish cowards/traitors when they change sides on the battlefield.. This charge of desertion is just another nail in the obama, "I'm going to prison", saga....
The current State dept spokesperson, Psaki, is nothing but a lying C*#t.... When oh when will the American people ever get the truth from OUR gov't???...
Bergshit, and his MUZZY ass FATHER should BOTH be executed... TOMORROW!!!!!
THAT boys and girls would set and absolute example of how these asshole turncoats WILL be dealt with in the future... Oh, and obama should face a firing squad on Friday...
Ray

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
And there were other options for Bergdalh's release on the table.... but the Emperor chose to break the laws of our land as he wanted to set HIS people free to return and fight another day!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
A firing squad would work because that would keep Obama from pardoning him. But that is wishful thinking and I bet a dollar to a doughnut that Obama will pardon him. Muzzies stick together.

I just pray that someone like Cruz makes POTUS and then put Gowdy in the Attorney General spot so he can pursue charges on Obama, Holder, Clinton, Rice, Sharpton, etc, etc, etc!!!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
If you guys think this that this Bergdahl deal sucks just wait until you see what the O man has up his sleeve with the Iran Nuke deal. That deal my friends, will stun the entire world...:yes:

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts