Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out the craigslist april 5th posting.........630695802.in phx................phil stole his boat...........:D:D:D:D:D

·
rollin in the desert
285 Posts
Phil Bergeron has a boat shop / machine shop, also manufactures boat parts. He is known in the vdrive community, K boat and Super Stocks. The guy has always treated me good.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
"Curiouser and Curiouser" Some one needs to explain the word libel to this "advertizer" if he's talking about or refering to them indeed , Craigs list likley may have some liability/responsibility as well ,suspect theres a lot more to this story than what the advertizers posting .. :|err If it is a veiled reference .These folks make and sell good products and have always been proffesional and good to deal ! with just my 02

http://aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/dictionary/libel

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee:)coffee

·
2,925 Posts

·
2,925 Posts
At work hung over :mad:

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
I wonder when this was posted. Phil Bergeron is an icon in the boating world. He has worked on more boats than anyone I know. This craigslist ad is a joke plain and simple

·
2,925 Posts
damn that sucks, our shops closed, im sittin home havin a budlight chatin on the computer...............:D:D

You are officially a "PostWhore":D:D:D

·
2,925 Posts
I wonder when this was posted. Phil Bergeron is an icon in the boating world. He has worked on more boats than anyone I know. This craigslist ad is a joke plain and simple

Just dont take a jet over there to make it fast...................

1 - 20 of 54 Posts