Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Choking my .......
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now pay very close attention .I get to an undisclosed location early in the morning to meet up with Mike and the man , the myth , the legend , Hallett Dave .
He decides that a rock bar integrity test was in order with the Root Beer Float his last time out to Laughlin .
The propper adjustments to the hull were made so I left .
Later on that evening , I get an almost inaudable call
I rush right over to see what kind of shinanagins these two could have possibley gotten into.
I show up and under the flickering dim lights I see two wobbling figures.

They were like two little kids that just broke a window . Niether one was saying a word.
I quickly figured out why.......

·
Choking my .......
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its that cheep beer. Cums in cans. Should be drinking out of bottles.:)sphss
A bottle would never survive going through a pump :|err

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
I heard the test also determined only ONE intake fin is required. Dave, we thought of you as we were aired out headed to the back bay Saturday (on the Nevada side).

·
Registered
335 Posts
Intake fins are over rated.:D
Hallet Dave, you and Mike, left to your own devices for more than a minute (or less), I can fully understand Beerjet's concern for your safety! :D

But it IS a funny picture though! As Omar said "Looked like two little kids that just broke a window" ;) You both look guilty as SIN!

What happened to the Root Beer Float at Avi though? Didn't hear about you hitting a rock bar! Was that when you were ignoring our screaming and waving as you blew by where we were beached (Umpteen times, I might add, lol)?

Ray

·
Registered
335 Posts
I used to go by "Jesus Dave" untill the pressure washer ripped off the Jesus fish decal on my back window.
I replaced that decal with a Hallett decal and thus we now have "Hallett Dave".:D
And you don't think Jesus MIGHT have a problem with this explanation.......:D (What am I SAYING? Jesus never drank BL or Silver Bullets!)

LMAO this is the funniest thread I have read in awhile. Omar, you shoulda been a comedian. You already know that. Now send the Pic with the audio to Dave and Mike I sent you, lol. I thought it kinda appropriate for these hooligans!

Ray

·
Registered
164 Posts
What happened to the Root Beer Float at Avi though? Didn't hear about you hitting a rock bar! Was that when you were ignoring our screaming and waving as you blew by where we were beached (Umpteen times, I might add, lol)?

Ray
He probably couldn't hear your warning screams over the Beach Boys blasting from his stereo. :D

How've you been Dave?

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts
He probably couldn't hear your warning screams over the Beach Boys blasting from his stereo. :D

How've you been Dave?
:D Good one Heatseeker. Beachboys still rock.:)devil

I'm doing good.
Going to try and make it up to the Delta and New Melones this next season.
The New Melones trip this past season was fun, except for Brendas' dog scratching the shit out of the bow of the Hallett.:|err
Sleekvino had some choice words for her. I'm over it now.;)
Take care
HD

·
Registered
335 Posts
Scratches? WHAT flippin scratches? Still never really saw any. Took Mrs Hallet Dave close to an hour to find and ID one! (That is not a stretch, took nightfall and the parking lot lights to ID them folks, the boat is THAT clean!).

Boat is BEAUTIFUL! Kinda what made me buy the new Sleek, the MetalFlake! Will never be as pretty as yours, but, a man can dream.

Funniest part was when I rolled into the parking lot late Friday night, Mike (Kinda lubricated), chased me down immediately and said something like "Dave's boat is Fubar, dude, don't say anything about the scratches, he's pi$$ed" After he told me why, was when I said after meeting you " OMG what happened to your boat???", and then "what time we all getting up tomorrow?"

Apparently I relit a fuse that went out, lol. Only Mike, LMFAO!

You guys are great! LOL!

Ray

·
Gas Dock Greg
363 Posts
Now pay very close attention .I get to an undisclosed location early in the morning to meet up with Mike and the man , the myth , the legend , Hallett Dave .
He decides that a rock bar integrity test was in order with the Root Beer Float his last time out to Laughlin .
The propper adjustments to the hull were made so I left .
Later on that evening , I get an almost inaudable call
I rush right over to see what kind of shinanagins these two could have possibley gotten into.
I show up and under the flickering dim lights I see two wobbling figures.

They were like two little kids that just broke a window . Niether one was saying a word.
I quickly figured out why.......

Whats up with the mini Impeller? out of control lathe? operator? boredom?intoxication? Great to see you guys:)hand:)hand

1 - 19 of 19 Posts