Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and relatively new to Jet Boats too. I picked up a 1973 Cee Bee Avenger last year. My local marina's dont really want to touch it. Is there s good shop in Ontario (central, preferrably) that is good for servicing my pump and/or servicing the 454 as well? Thanks for any help, Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I am not much help as far as a shop in canada. Half the reason I drive/own a jet...is because they are so simple to work on. You could always put it in a box and ship it to some one like Tom at Jet Boat Performance. I got my last impeller and rebuild kit from him....he was very helpful on the few questions I did have regarding the rebuild. Nice lookin boat:))THumbsUp Good luck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Berkley Jet Ontario Canada

Hello, I've been dealing with HiTech Performance in MN U.S.A for berkley or Jet parts but if you are looking for 454 marine tuning or rebiuld & want local then try Birch Point marine in Bobcaygeon ON as I think you are close to there by the looks of the pics of your boat. They are very experianced in high performance Marine engines. There are rumors of a place in Ottawa ON that do Berkley Jet rebuilds & parts but have had no experiance with them. I personally would go with the guys in the US as they deal with these daily & know them inside & out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts