Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL PUMPS FEATURE FRESH POWDERCOAT and PROFESSIONAL REBUILD. I ASSEMBLE PUMPS TO ORDER - I WILL NEED 1 WEEK TO PROCESS WITH A DEPOSIT. YOU CHOOSE YOUR IMPELLER SIZE. FULL BLUEPRINTING ALSO AVAILABE FOR XTRA CHARGE.

PUMP SPECIALS - Here they are,

BERKELEY JC JET DRIVES - $1099.00
Fresh Berkeley Jet Drive. This is a Berkeley JC jet drive. It has been disassembled, stripped, re-powdercoated, and it's ready for assembly to your specifications. This pump is completely rebuilt featuring high quality American Turbine and Legend parts. Includes a shouldered stainless steel wear ring and your choice of impeller size. This is a complete pump with the factory Berkeley steering nozzle. Greased and ready to run. The outright price is $1099.00. If you have a core that is rebuildable, I will offer a $199.00 credit for your core. The core must be in good condition with a usable shaft and impeller. For any core value to be determined, I would have to disassemble your jet drive and inspect all parts. Partial credits can also be condsidered for jet drives that do not qualify for the $150.00 credit. $1099.00 is Xmas special only! - Price is going back up in two weeks!

Please note this jet drive does not include the transom housing or intake. It is the jet drive unit only just as it is pictured. These items are available for purchase separatley if requested.

BERKELEY JG SPLIT BOWL PUMPS - $1295.00
Freshly rebuilt and blueprinted Berkeley JG jet drive. This fresh stage 2 blueprinted pump with new seals, bearings, and gaskets. All high quality parts inlcuding GFO graphite rope packings. It features a fully detailed Berkeley aluminum "A" cut impeller with a stainless shouldered wear ring. This also includes a nozzle housing and a steering nozzle. The pump also features fresh powdercoat.

Send your pump in for a trade-in core credit. I will offer the following credits to be applied to this pump purchase, $150.00 for Berkeley JC pumps and $250.00 for Berkeley JG pumps. In order for these credits to be considered, I must disassemble and inspect your jet drive to confirm there is no major damage. Contact me with questions.

Rebuild kits and rebuild services also available.

BJ's Marine in Anaheim CA. Call or text Bob 714-345-7746

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts