Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st Item
Berk. Suction Housing with stainless steel shaft Model#12jg-a, ser#7717460, BM#7338, spins free, bearing is tight, shaft is in great shape. $275.00

Berk. "G" bowl, split bowl removed from the above listed pump. $225.00

Alum. "A" Cut impeller & wear ring removed from the above listed pump. $150.00

Berk. round keel intake with grate, in good shape, removed from the above listed pump, $100.00

2nd Item
Berk. "E" pump housing, Intake & suction is 1pc. $125.00

Berk. "C" bowl removed from the above listed item, $75.00

Berk. Nozzle & forward/reverse gate. $45.00

Berk. Turning Fin (attachés to bottom or nozzle) $25.00

Can ship buyer pays all shipping costs.

Attachments

· Registered
1,196 Posts
Suction housing

Hey Chirs, Are you willing to sell just the suction housing? I'll send you your $80.00 back. The one I was going to run has been welded. I found out when I stripped the paint for painting.

Thanks, Steve

· " Live Laterally "
4,518 Posts
Dude, do you have a boat that runs and floats? You need to come out on the 28th of Nov to Barltett man

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boat that runs

I will be at the Dunes on T-day weekend & yes I do have a boat that runs, matter a fact I have several. They are going to all hit the water next season. Most of them will have a 4 sale sign on them. Only going to keep (1) but you know how that goes its like a crack addiction. Once you have some you need more.

Attachments

· Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
boats

Its been a tuff year for me and the gal pal, she is a Realtor & I am a plumber the $$$ is not coming in like it did in the past. I am tyeing up some other loose ends then its play time.

· Registered
920 Posts
I will be at the Dunes on T-day weekend & yes I do have a boat that runs, matter a fact I have several. They are going to all hit the water next season. Most of them will have a 4 sale sign on them. Only going to keep (1) but you know how that goes its like a crack addiction. Once you have some you need more.
Are you going to Glamis? I will be there. If so, makes a great place to meet. I might need one of your berk pumps, Complete. PM me. Not much in my area for plumbing work either!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.