Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted info on how to do a pump set back on my sleekcraft sst what all is involved and what kind of performanes come from this mod. What parts you can buy and parts that can be made. I'm a sheet metal worker so I can fab almost anything, I might need any posts of this that anybody can suggest or pictures of your own set back projects would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Wanted info on how to do a pump set back on my sleekcraft sst what all is involved and what kind of benifets come from this mod. What parts you can buy and parts that can be made. I'm a sheet metal worker so I can fab almost anything I might need any posts of this that anybody can sugest or pictures of your own set back projects would be awesome.
You can try the search feature if you don't feel like waiting. Its a project, expensive to do it right(shoe the intake while its out). Pay close attention to experiences of others with the same hull.

On another note, I read recently that hull has good potential as a v- drive...:)bulb

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vdrive

Yep that's the other option I've been looking into I can get all the v drive parts for 3 g just waiting to see if the guy is going to sell me the parts or if he's going to do another tunnel just been getting ideas on what I can do to the jet and the $$ to make it faster vs vdrive

1 - 4 of 4 Posts