Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used Berkely 304 Hi Chrome S/Steel Alloy shaft w/ thrust bearing, S/Steel Sleeve (slinger ring), oversize retainer ring, no thread or shaft damage and is ready for installation ... just going to a Aquamet shaft, only reason for replacing
$100

DOES NOT include shipping costs ... shipping is extra.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will it fit the old style Dominator pump ?
Yes it will.

I spoke to Jack at MPD about this and he said that the only difference is that the seals on a older Dominator are a different so you would have to use the sleeve where the bearing is from the Dominator shaft on the berkeley shaft to seal properly.

But it will work perfectly.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
some of the older dominators use an old style suction seal which means the shaft collar (where the seal rides) has a larger OD than a standard/modern collar. your suction piece could be machined for a modern seal and you could run a modern collar and seal. Ive machined dozens of suction pcs. for this.

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some of the older dominators use an old style suction seal which means the shaft collar (where the seal rides) has a larger OD than a standard/modern collar. your suction piece could be machined for a modern seal and you could run a modern collar and seal. Ive machined dozens of suction pcs. for this.
Thanks Chris ... how does he know which he has?

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
the area where you shim the impellor is different lengths between berk and dominator shafts as well;) 1 is almost a 1/8th inch longer in that area(the dom is longer).

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You still have this for sale ?
Yes I do, totally forgot about it to be honest. And that led me to looking around my garage ... christ I have too much crap.

$100 plus shipping. It's about 13lbs, so add a couple lbs for a box and you can check out UPS, USPS, etc.

Probably about $25 to ship up to Washington.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell

·
Just Me
4,059 Posts
Yes I do, totally forgot about it to be honest. And that led me to looking around my garage ... christ I have too much crap.

$100 plus shipping. It's about 13lbs, so add a couple lbs for a box and you can check out UPS, USPS, etc.

Probably about $25 to ship up to Washington.

Brian
949-870-5773 cell
Don't suppose you found any old eliminator goodies that fall into that too much stuff catagory?

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't suppose you found any old eliminator goodies that fall into that too much stuff catagory?
best thing to do is start a WTB thread about what you need, I'm sure I will have some of it, but the others will have the rest.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts