Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone in vegas that wants to put a bowl gasket in for me..
I've never done it before and don't want to learn anything else as I allmost know
it all already...

can you just unscrew the 10 bolts on the transon, slide the piece back so you can get to the bowl bolts, un screw them
slip the new gasket in bolt back together and re silicone it??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
honestly its really easy. If I was closer Id come do it for a 6 pack.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I decided to keep this one till I can find a buy'er.... bought it for my 3 brothers
to use at parker,,,,, they want a fish'n boat!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I decided to keep this one till I can find a buy'er.... bought it for my 3 brothers
to use at parker,,,,, they want a fish'n boat!!!

Going trolling??

Just use silicone...;)

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
i got stuff to do on my boat today and im leavin for the weekend tomorrow morning.

But I can help you next week. I work nights, so im available anytime during the day. Let me know. Do you have a gasket? tube of sillycone? thats all you should need. I gotta do a transom adapter on my buddys boat too next week.

im in hendertucky off the 215 and eastern.

·
Registered
323 Posts
If you don't have the patience to wait for a buddy repair, I take my ultra jet to offshore marine (advantage boats dealership) on lake mead in henderson. They always take care of me.

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got stuff to do on my boat today and im leavin for the weekend tomorrow morning.

But I can help you next week. I work nights, so im available anytime during the day. Let me know. Do you have a gasket? tube of sillycone? thats all you should need. I gotta do a transom adapter on my buddys boat too next week.

im in hendertucky off the 215 and eastern.
I wanna pay some one to do it....no gasket

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone in vegas that wants to put a bowl gasket in for me..
I've never done it before and don't want to learn anything else as I allmost know
it all already...

can you just unscrew the 10 bolts on the transon, slide the piece back so you can get to the bowl bolts, un screw them
slip the new gasket in bolt back together and re silicone it??
I ment to quote here>>>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts