Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Is that equal justice when that idiot in Oklahoma raped that five year old girl and her sister and it is being reported that there may be more victims and he is sentenced to one year and is about to get out........I think it is sad that America is valuing money over life more and more...yes he deserves it but every murderer, child rapist, and terrorist deserves more......gotta love the compassionate left!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526763,00.html

·
waiting sucks
944 Posts
Is that equal justice when that idiot in Oklahoma raped that five year old girl and her sister and it is being reported that there may be more victims and he is sentenced to one year and is about to get out........I think it is sad that America is valuing money over life more and more...yes he deserves it but every murderer, child rapist, and terrorist deserves more......gotta love the compassionate left!

Agree that murder and rapes dont get enought time, but this guy phucked thousands of people. If you broke it down to years/people he screwed it wouldnt be very much...

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Compassionate left .......BS. A judge that didn't do his job is more accurate.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
That's a sad deal right there.....:mad:

I hope the father of the 4-year old or some family member takes care of it themselves once they release that POS. I know I would if it was my daughter.:)violent44
Hell yeah! If that POS had done that to my family, I'd make sure that his life would NOT be worth living! Along with that POS judge!

Also the judge that presided over that trial has NO PLACE to be in that position. He's clearly not in-touch with reality and should be put in prison himself for such a miscarriage of justice!!!

But as for the OP, yes I agree, 150 years is the right sentence BUT he should have to serve hard time, not in a country club retreat!!! It would be great if there were more prisons run by the likes of Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Compassionate left .......BS. A judge that didn't do his job is more accurate.
Who are the ones that call for less punishment? Which states and governors have fought the Jessica's law the most? Which states have the most lenient laws? Courts and judges are filled with Lefties? I rest my case.

I would like to add that OK lists District Judges as Non Partisan.......maybe one of our OK friends on hear can find out what his affiliation was prior to become a judge.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who are the ones that call for less punishment? Which states and governors have fought the Jessica's law the most? Which states have the most lenient laws? Courts and judges are filled with Lefties? I rest my case.

I would like to add that OK lists District Judges as Non Partisan.......maybe one of our OK friends on hear can find out what his affiliation was prior to become a judge.
Does it make a differance what party he is with? Either way the Judge failed us. If he is a dem then fine. He still failed us. If he is a Republican then fine...he still failed us. District Judge Thomas Bartheld and the others that approved the plea deal failed us.

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone, Dem. or Rep. that thinks this sentences was fair.

I rest my case.....lol

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
Does it make a differance what party he is with? Either way the Judge failed us. If he is a dem then fine. He still failed us. If he is a Republican then fine...he still failed us. District Judge Thomas Bartheld and the others that approved the plea deal failed us.

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone, Dem. or Rep. that thinks this sentences was fair.

I rest my case.....lol
Are you telling me that you think that conservative judges and law makers are the ones who lessen the punishment in the criminal code? The ACLU is a right leaning organization? That the people on that tend to vote on the right support these types of actions?

Sorry friend, the left vote's and supports this BS. You need to take ownership of what your ideology bares on the country.

Look at your ideology at work criminally. O's administration announced over the weekend that they were not going to enforce poppy growing and the destruction of fields in Afghanistan....now they are going to bribe them with our tax payer money to not grow it, No punishment, weak approach, reward the wrong doers and punish the people who are doing right. Lefties at their best!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The lack of justice in the case fall soley on the individuals involved in the plead deal. End of story. If the judge turns out to be a republican I'm sure in your eyes it will still be the lefts fault.

So was the maximum 150 year sentence for Madoff good enough for you?

·
The Man
1,731 Posts
That's a sad deal right there.....:mad:

I hope the father of the 4-year old or some family member takes care of it themselves once they release that POS. I know I would if it was my daughter.:)violent44
Exacly..if that was my daughter I'd catch him after he got out and torture him with everything I could think of before I sent him to hell...and it's hard to convict when there is no body to be found :)devil

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
The lack of justice in the case fall soley on the individuals involved in the plead deal. End of story. If the judge turns out to be a republican I'm sure in your eyes it will still be the lefts fault.

So was the maximum 150 year sentence for Madoff good enough for you?

It does not....voters bear responsibility for putting these idiots in office and on the bench. I'm sorry you feel that your vote is not responsible for whom you vote for and what they do with the ideology. You and your liberal friends should rethink that concept. All are responsible and I think you can agree that the left is weak and weakens criminal law and punishment. I'll stay out of the terrorist thing here because that would be to easy. If a right leaning judge did it I would also call for his resignation, that’s the difference between the left and right.

Maximum should always be enough except when the maximum is not enough like in this case with this rapist. Can you name one time were a conservative lawmaker or judge asked to have someone serve less than the minimum or pushed to lessen a law on a heinous act or set people free like left leaning judges. My experience, and I work in the CJ field, is that the right leaning judges tend to apply the law and punishment even when mistakes are made so that punishment is applied while left leaning judges look for reasons to not apply it and throw it out.

He should die in there and not at a Club FED!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts

i can guarantee you that when released, if he stays in okla, his days are numbered;) he'll have a auto accident or simply just come up "missing". there's still justice outside the courts in okla.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts
i can guarantee you that when released, if he stays in okla, his days are numbered;) he'll have a auto accident or simply just come up "missing". there's still justice outside the courts in okla.
I know.....but the compassionate left will then try everything to prosecute that person and the ACLU will come after that persons family and assets.......my point to Mr. Thumbs is it should not have to come to that and the left should not be outraged after he is released but they should be outraged proactively and support tough legislation and equal appropriate punishment for these and all idiots that violate our citizens and communities.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,449 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope it passes and please don't lump me with everyone else that you think is so far left. I'm the most conservative liberal I know. I don't fully agree with the dems or rep.

I simply posted that Madoff got them max sentence and I'm glad because he deserved it. The guy in OK should be in prision for life as well.

If I wanted to debate politics I would have posted in the PRF.

Have a nice summer.

Thumbs, please reference the following link on this forum referencing the right getting tough on crime.....lets see who votes this down. I think I know which side will.......:)hand

http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=41137

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts

I rest my case.....lol
Not quite.

On the Madoff deal, would anyone care if this ass-wipe was stoned to death by his victims ? I wouldn't really care.

S CP :D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Is that equal justice when that idiot in Oklahoma raped that five year old girl and her sister and it is being reported that there may be more victims and he is sentenced to one year and is about to get out........I

Equal justice for him,would be a bullet to the head. Our justice system is broke. Simple as that. As for Madoff, he deserves everything he got.

Darrell.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.