Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our annual THRILL IN THE CHILL, Last year we all had a great time, V-drives, Jets, Row boats It does not matter, It is the last event of the year to get together have a great time, And enjoy the company of all the people, and to share the stories of what went on during the year.
Last year we had a chili cook off, Which was awesome. Lets see if we can do it again this year. Open invite to all. Weekend deal or just a day trip. Hope to see you all there.
steve-o (katchenup)

·
Registered
680 Posts
A bunch of us are getting together (weather permitting) at steel park on Berryessa for our annual THRILL IN THE CHILL.
Last year was a real good turn out, And one hell of a party, Just wanted to invite who ever wants to go, It is a open invite, Hope to see all you up there.
What kind of boats are going to be there. Do we have to bring a fire pit or will there be one there.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I can beat you if you bring your row boat, And I'm sure there will be a fire pit flying around somewhere.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DING BAT.......I'm not talking about 156, I'm saying. Oh hell you figure it out.:)sphss

You get that garage cleaned yet.

·
Just a Gigilo...
290 Posts
Our annual THRILL IN THE CHILL, Last year we all had a great time, V-drives, Jets, Row boats It does not matter, It is the last event of the year to get together have a great time, And enjoy the company of all the people, and to share the stories of what went on during the year.
Last year we had a chili cook off, Which was awesome. Lets see if we can do it again this year. Open invite to all. Weekend deal or just a day trip. Hope to see you all there.
steve-o (katchenup)

Steele Park and all goin' to be cool about open pipes and fast passes like the folks at Putah used to be??

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Steele Park and all goin' to be cool about open pipes and fast passes like the folks at Putah used to be??

Only thing is where are we going to see the passes at??

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Only thing is where are we going to see the passes at??
That is the only down fall to Steel Park isn't it. Well look at this way ,the trailers are going away and most are gone (sad) so if you were to come out of the 5 hang a right by where the hotel is and give her hell who cares; Its not like they are going to tell you not to come back next year. This lake has been in my blood for 30 + years and I will tell you this, I am going to miss the hell out of Berryessa as I know it. I am just praying that when they are done, it is still a place that I can enjoy 2 to 3 times a month so my kids can save their memories.

Maybe I am just a little bitter, but I have a right to be.

I will see all of you at the lake that weekend and yes I will be giving her hell!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My wife just told me that we are haveing a pot luck for dinner sat. night.
1.Ribs
2. chili
3. and what ever anyone else wants to bring, We can put it all togather and have one hell of a good feast.
salads, deserts, whatever you choose.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts