Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Susie are gonna do a reconnaissance run Saturday. Who's game?
The talk from Pensus for those not familiar is Putah Creek resort and possibly Spanish Flat is supposed to be open by Memorial. I have my doubts but the only way to find out is to inspect the property personally.
Come one,come all,let's see whats really going on up there!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hay there all dlb
Ive made some changes and some adjustments over the winter,
and was and am planning on cfw this weekend would ya mind if I join ya?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Me and Susie are gonna do a reconnaissance run Saturday. Who's game?
The talk from Pensus for those not familiar is Putah Creek resort and possibly Spanish Flat is supposed to be open by Memorial. I have my doubts but the only way to find out is to inspect the property personally.
Come one,come all,let's see whats really going on up there!
I am thinking of driving over to check this lake out. I went up to Shasta last weekend and had a good time. Where do you launch your boats there. Is the lake pretty deep. I have never been there. It would be great to meet some of you guys before Cat Attack weekend. Any info would be very helpful. It looks like about a 4 hour drive for me, but I don't care. I just wanna be on the lake. In fallon there is just not enough water in the lake yet. Also do you recommend any hotels to stay at for Saturday night. Thanks in advance.

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am thinking of driving over to check this lake out. I went up to Shasta last weekend and had a good time. Where do you launch your boats there. Is the lake pretty deep. I have never been there. It would be great to meet some of you guys before Cat Attack weekend. Any info would be very helpful. It looks like about a 4 hour drive for me, but I don't care. I just wanna be on the lake. In fallon there is just not enough water in the lake yet. Also do you recommend any hotels to stay at for Saturday night. Thanks in advance.
More then likely this weekend we'll launch at Markley cove

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,7038285514147709686&fb=1&hq=markley+cove+resort&hnear=lake+berryessa&gl=us&daddr=7521+Highway+128,+Napa,+CA+94558&geocode=17676936542095751181,38.492630,-122.125912&ei=ac7sS6C7GISOtAPJ0uHIDw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=1&ved=0CBgQngIwAA

it's the one closest to our house. The parking can be a little iffy if it's busy at Markley so next choice would be Pleasure cove about 5-10 miles up the road.
Berryessa is a pretty deep lake for the most part.
If you're gonna make the haul from your place down to here we'll be more then glad to give you a tour.
I haven't talked to my friend Mark (schi-502) yet but I'm thinking we'll be launching around noon Saturday.

Brian.

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Noon is good. The more the better. Tour guides...

I'll follow you. You're faster anyhow.

Hotels. Yes, here in Vacaville. Only 30 minutes from Markeley Cove. Several to choose from.
PM me and I'll get some info for you. I'm taking today off to get ready for Sat. I'm too excited to sleep!
:)hand

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Brian

I didn't mean to be rude on the phone. I don't have good phone manners. I just want to babble on and hang up.

Story goes...
I asked if the baby shower was co-ed. I was told "no". So I made plans to blow off some steam and hang at the lake. Well, daughter and granddaughter found out I wasn't coming and had a hissy fit. :):)punch
They thought I should be there for my Great Grandson's shower.

I just remade plans to join you at the lake. I wasn't there to make the baby, I don't get to deliver the baby. I don't need to see the presents!

I'm on for the lake. See you on 505 and Vacavalley parkway.

·
Registered
129 Posts
lake level

brian:

how is the lake level?? i will be going up there a few time this summer...

JC

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Lake level is GOOD!

Weather and water conditions were great.
Had a blast blowin' out the carbon, so to speak. Therapy Session made it in from NV.
Here's some picts.
Took 117 pictures.

Attachments

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Therapy Session

Shay!
I'm not the official greeter. But it was nice to me you. I look forward to more boating events. You made Saturday an enjoyable event.

See you again!

Attachments

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pics,Mark.
Yesterday was a great day for boating,we really had a good time. I was quite disappointed though with the lack of apparent progress at the resorts,hope things start to shape up soon.

Shay,
Nice to meet you. Glad you made the 4 hr trek down to check out our neck of the woods. You'll fit in just fine with the crowd that we boat with! See you at Shasta!:)devil

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice pics,Mark.
Yesterday was a great day for boating,we really had a good time. I was quite disappointed though with the lack of apparent progress at the resorts,hope things start to shape up soon.

Shay,
Nice to meet you. Glad you made the 4 hr trek down to check out our neck of the woods. You'll fit in just fine with the crowd that we boat with! See you at Shasta!:)devil
Mark and Brian thank you for your hospitality. I had a great time. Thanks for showing me the lake. I look forward to Shasta in June.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts