Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Corona Peeps,

I recently moved out here and was wondering where to buy the BEST carne asada in town? Do any of you have a favorite Carniceria?

Thanks
:D

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
you need to go to this little carniceria in chino hills. its on pipeline ave across from 24hr fitness. absolute best ... hands down worth the drive

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
I do not know the name of the place and I have not tryed it but they say it is the best ever, It is in home gardens on the north side of magnolia and either I think byron or grant street, It is in a little hole in the wall type of grocerie store on the north, east corner of one of the stop lights in home gardens, On the weekends they set up a out side BBQ thing and a live band and it is always looks like a big party going on. Home gardens is between the start of Sixth street and El sobrante road {sea ray dealer} and Mckinley.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I do not know the name of the place and I have not tryed it but they say it is the best ever, It is in home gardens on the north side of magnolia and either I think byron or grant street, It is in a little hole in the wall type of grocerie store on the north, east corner of one of the stop lights in home gardens, On the weekends they set up a out side BBQ thing and a live band and it is always looks like a big party going on. Home gardens is between the start of Sixth street and El sobrante road {sea ray dealer} and Mckinley.[/quote

That is the only place I will buy my Carne from. Good stuff...

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
That is the only place I will buy my Carne from. Good stuff...[/quote]

Gibson...Are you part of the Gibson Muffler family.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Since your new to my hometown.. Do yourself a favor and go to Miguel's Jr.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I do not know the name of the place and I have not tryed it but they say it is the best ever, It is in home gardens on the north side of magnolia and either I think byron or grant street, It is in a little hole in the wall type of grocerie store on the north, east corner of one of the stop lights in home gardens, On the weekends they set up a out side BBQ thing and a live band and it is always looks like a big party going on. Home gardens is between the start of Sixth street and El sobrante road {sea ray dealer} and Mckinley.
You guys talkling about HOMEY Gardens? :D

El Tapatio, X2, but I live in Riverside and have two view joints up here. If I'm lazy, I'll go to the Riverside El Tapatio.

El Tapatio has a smoking chicken dinner - 3 chickens, beans, rice, a tub of salsa and 3 doz tortillas (fresh, made there)....$19.99. That stuff would cost $40 at El Pollo Loco.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tips everyone, I can't wait for tomorrow...Supercross final from Vegas LIVE on Speed, a little Asada BBQ, some friends and some drinkin!!!:D

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
I Make Stuff Look Cool
140 Posts
Since your new to my hometown.. Do yourself a favor and go to Miguel's Jr.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good
Miguel's is good, and a staple in Corona. But if you want the best go to Eduardo's 1 block east of E.Grand on 6th. If you go for dinner go early, especially on Friday or Saturday.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
There's a big mexican grocery store off of Lincoln just south of the freeway on the east side of the street. Their carne was pretty good. I bought it several times on the way out to the river.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Miguel's is good, and a staple in Corona. But if you want the best go to Eduardo's 1 block east of E.Grand on 6th. If you go for dinner go early, especially on Friday or Saturday.
You hit the nail on the head with that one...Eduardo's is probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. Breakfast is killer there as well as dinner! :D

·
I Make Stuff Look Cool
140 Posts
You hit the nail on the head with that one...Eduardo's is probably the best Mexican food I've ever had. Breakfast is killer there as well as dinner! :D
Oh hell yeah, I like your taste. Not sure if you know, but for "fast food" hit El Torrero on 3rd behind Del Taco.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts