Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best one i've come across, and it's free. Anyone else on here? I am currently addicted to this thing. YOu can play with up to four other golfers. If you're on what's your screename, let's play some rounds! The best part is no downloading software, plays from your browser. OK I PROMISE this isn't spam either LOL.

www.wgt.com

·
Registered
865 Posts
Just joined up, i wish there was a driving range feature, if there is i must have missed it...... going to get some friends joined up ... thanks for the link to the links... My wife now hates you ..:D

·
Registered
865 Posts
going to sleep right now, i'll pm you later today and we can go a round or two, i gotta practice, that closest to the hole thing pissed me off.... it's just new to me so ill figger it out and then still be a hack... but oh well gotta start someplace .... See ya

·
Registered
865 Posts
I can see it now, more PB members sign up and the the forum post's start with

Who's up for a threesome, or wanna partner up for a round....

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Can you actually finish the holes out or it's just a "closest to the hole" game.

BTW, my username is MSGINC.

No, you can play normal games..i admit the site is kind of difficult to navigate..but you can click on "join a group" and play 9 holes with others online, or go to "practice" an dyou can play 18 holes.

·
I'm my own best friend
136 Posts
Can you actually finish the holes out or it's just a "closest to the hole" game.

BTW, my username is MSGINC.
Yes.
From the main menu.
Kiawah Island.
stroke play.

From there you can practice or play ranked.
Play front or back nine or 18 holes.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes.
From the main menu.
Kiawah Island.
stroke play.

From there you can practice or play ranked.
Play front or back nine or 18 holes.

Spent some more time on it and figured it out....def addicting. I saw you added me as a friend so lets play a round!

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm having a hard time trying to figure out the putting. :|err
the current course they offer has terrrribbblee greens. I notice they change the courses up every couple of weeks or so ..so hang in here..

reverse the view, and get the distance down and your golden. what's your sn on there?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts