Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
mach26 300's
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need a queen mattress no box spring. looking for a pillow top or euro top is plush and not firm. anyone know somewhere to get one for a good deal?? on craigslist there are lots of knock off ones, anyone buy one of these and happy with it??

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I have a great place in Rancho Cucamonga on 9th street if you're in that area. Brand name liquidation. Have gotten my kids stuff there as well as a King for myself. Substantially better deals than anywhere else I have found.....and I looked a looooonnnnngggg time.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
my father in laws friend sells them. so far i have bought 3 off of him. my brother in law just bought one for himself that is like the memory foam stuff.

you dont know how bad you have been sleeping until you get yourself a good quality mattress ...

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
Just got the online flyer from costco, they have a sealy postuerpedic pillowtop delivered for 599.

Me...I've been on a tempurpedic for 9 years and wouldn't trade it for anything.

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
Just got the online flyer from costco, they have a sealy postuerpedic pillowtop delivered for 599.

Me...I've been on a tempurpedic for 9 years and wouldn't trade it for anything.
costco beds suck .....just sayin, been there done that, dont do it:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
X3 Custom Comfort. They have all price ranges. They make their own beds and they stand behind what they sell.
X4 Custom Comforts. ;)

We just bought another one, making it our 5 or 6 purchase from them. And we won't buy a bed elsewhere. You can't beat the quality or their customer service... They make everything in any size. You can find cheaper beds, but it really comes down to lasting, quality counts. Ask for a display or a mismatched set. I also believe they are a "No sales commission's", sales team.

·
Registered
655 Posts
X4 Custom Comforts. ;)

We just bought another one, making it our 5 or 6 purchase from them. And we won't buy a bed elsewhere. You can't beat the quality or their customer service... They make everything in any size. You can find cheaper beds, but it really comes down to lasting, quality counts. Ask for a display or a mismatched set. I also believe they are a "No sales commission's", sales team.
Not to mention you will be suporting boaters, Roland at RBP, his family owns Custom Comfort.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts