Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fred Hart crashed his TAF in San Diego this weekend. He is in stable condition with arm and leg injuries. He is one of the true Eastsiders. Everyone take a minute and wish for his safe recovery. The boat is destroyed but he will be back for another day.

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Yep, this sucks!!!

Fred's a great guy and I hate to hear of this painful news. He's the 4th TAF driver I know that has crashed this year. I hope he recovers quickly. Rick, if you talk to them before I do let them know I'm available to help out in any way they need. Thanks for the updates too.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fred was released from the hospital today. They are going to rest for a day and head back home on Wednesday. The teams all helped out on the boat and they bagged an tagged everything. Mary says that Fred is one big bruise. I conveyed all the offers of concern and help an the Harts appreciate all.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
WTF, Not Fred thats terrible!

·
It's a sickness
1,354 Posts
After that crash, Im glade to see that he's ok. The boat did a barrel roll @ the end of the track, Looks like the capsule lid blew off too!!!, I heard the same thing come out of every drivers mouth (I see how that happend, it was a rough ride out there) I was pit right next to marty in the house of color pro mod, He let me take his onboard vid's from every pass he made on sat. It didnt look good @ all, actually one pass he said was the roughest pass he ever made in a boat!!!!! Best wishes to fred, family and the whole justice crew.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts