Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** BETTER CALL PHOTOGLOU NOW: Even if you have truck/car; no matter make model**

"""" ATTN : CASH FOR CLUNKERS """"

This STIMULUS dough is expected to be dwindled soon... So, who know's??,
You might even get a better dealio ?? Even if it makes almost any sense....I say give it
a try run those numbers and perhaps even DO IT man ! ...(take the free mileage considering.)

-R32

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,342 Posts
I would like one person to come on here and tell us how this worked out for them.

I suspect that number will remain at zero.

Another Gov. scam just like the latest round of Credit Card reform.

·
Nine pieces of Eight
1,342 Posts
I find it amusing that a 1977 Ford F100 is worth half as much as our 28K 2008 model year cars on trade...hahaha:):)punch:D

I am right with you. All the truth on this crap will show up shortly. Dealers will get left holding the bag. That will sure help things.

Hey we have had a good month with the car so things are looking up but the value is still looking....well...what you said. :)st:D

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
It is so much paperwork for this program... But it is a federal program nothing to do with Arni... As for now we have not confirmed 1 dealer being paid BUT I just heard a story of a multi point store holding on to 2.6 million in Clunkers... Sad... If he does what he is supposed to he destorys his evidence or chance to correct if there is a mistake or change in the rules. That might be why only 6% (if that is the correct #) has been paid out... We are doing this program and IF you are good with your paperwork this is really a good program....

Jay 714 552 0300

·
Wade & Denise
1,994 Posts
I have a few of my dealers telling me that they have retraction contracts that are signed to cover the money...I say B.S. if that holds up several months from now! Are these dealers going to unwind these deals 3,4,5 months from now???

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
As of this morning no dealers have been paid. To make matters worse for the dealers who have submitted the correct paperwork 80% of the deals were rejected for payment because the federal employees didn't know how to scroll down the computer system so they assumed the dealers did not have the paperwork in. This could get ugly the back lot at my store is full of clunkers we are witing on payment for around 175 cars.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.