Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all who might be moving from their home, I just moved after 20 years in the same house, had a moving sale, was also trying to sell my Hawaiian, I left the boat in the driveway and came back the next day to check it. A good neighbor said 3 guys in a u-haul truck were in the drive cchecking it out. They left after being confronted only to come back a couple hours later. She again confronted them and they left again. If i hadn't towed it away that day ,... It would have been gone that night. Tell everyone who is having a moving sale, or lists on craigslist to keep a watchfull eye on your toys. There are predators out there.

·
BOOMER SOONER
400 Posts
bro your boat is very nice and you live in a pretty good part of town, that would have been shity to have seen that thing stolen:|err .. there are some pretty shity people out there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes never thought it wasn't safe in the driveway, but in this economy, people will steal anything. I had a moving sale, and had alot of people cruise thru, then I think they just came back each day to see if I was gone. Gonna get a bigger gun!!!:|err:|err:|err

·
Registered
91 Posts
very messy I prefer the .22 short. its quiet to,his buddy will be tellin him to quit layin on the job and hurry and he wouldnt even know that he's even in the cross hairs......to late

the coyote's are all way's hungry
wraped up in chain link fence at the bottom:)st

1 - 7 of 7 Posts