Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1977 Biesemeyer Flat Bottom

18 ft. V-Drive Flat bottom boat Flat Adrenalin
1977 Biesemeyer 18 ft. flat bottom boat with 427 GM crate motor, 450 HP, 850 Holly double pump, holly fuel system, Edel Brock Victor Jr. intake, vortex magneto, Glenwood water pump, basset oil pan, rewarder water injected headers through the transom. Autometer gages, water, volt, RPM, oil, fuel. Casale V-Drive in and out. Two blade speed prop 18 pitch and cupped. Aluminum framed seats, ski pole in front of motor. Trimetric adjustable after plane and pedals. Paint- House of Kolor Kameleon kolors. Also comes with boat Cover.
Boat located in - Tx.

Turnkey $ 9.995.00

Call - Richard
817-517-9498

Email - [email protected]

not totally original but worth a look..........butch

·
3,246 Posts
Looks like she got beat with an ungly stick with the through hull exhause and seats:D

765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree..........not a beauty queen.........but with a few grand and a bunch of time she could be a real rocket.........hard to find them old Biesemeyers that arent cut up...........im wondering what the bottom looks like........if the bottoms nice.............it would be a nice project for 8k.......break it down....put about 5k into it...........then start on engine.........then after that the trailer........butch

·
3,246 Posts
i agree..........not a beauty queen.........but with a few grand and a bunch of time she could be a real rocket.........hard to find them old Biesemeyers that arent cut up...........im wondering what the bottom looks like........if the bottoms nice.............it would be a nice project for 8k.......break it down....put about 5k into it...........then start on engine.........then after that the trailer........butch
I agree. With some good ole' lovin she could be a looker again

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
set of headers and knock off those head rest on the seats would be ok lookin.....id go 8k if i could get it here...

765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just looking at the set up i think it was a racer at one point then transferred into a pleasure craft...........casale set up.........cav. plate set up.......i bet thats original from its racing days..........then they added the gas tanks......seats.........exhaust.........the cav. plates are top notch.....i see the scags in the back are bent............if it didnt have the exhaust holes and gas tanks i would consider flipping it............it would make a great project for a real biesemeyer collector......butch

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i still will go $8k cash dilivered ..never heard back from them..

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i talked to the owner he said someone in idaho is over bidding me by a grand.......rcl watch out.....;)

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
i just got back from picking up a 19 ft jet boat and a 19 ft cole hydro busy busy day now im out of cash....i can relax:p

·
Registered
59 Posts
Texas Beismeyer

Boat is in Raleigh, NC, and turned out to be much nicer than I expected. Does need some TLC, but well cared for. Julian remembers building the boat, actually 2 for brothers. It may have been built for ski racing, as I am not sure how many lefty's he built. All hardware is top notch, engine runs strong, is a 4 bolt main, don't know what's in it. Ran the boat about 2 miles as it was leaking badly. It ran like a bullet, fast, of course without those headers. Has a Menkins, 11 1/2 X 15 chrome prop, not sure of the gears. Motor is going in a 77 Mandella, SK 333, which is a long deck, x marathon boat in excellent shape, had spent 10 years in a garage, as the 2nd owner had passed away. Original huge gas tanks have been removed, which has been quite a task. It drives very well, but not quite ready to show. Headed to Roar and Soar in Lakeland FL. If anyone is interested it is for sale.

Pictures later. I'm still looking for a competition Beismeyer full size hull...closer than Texas... Long ride from Eastern NC.. Glad I got there first.

i just got back from picking up a 19 ft jet boat and a 19 ft cole hydro busy busy day now im out of cash....i can relax:p

765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Boat is in Raleigh, NC, and turned out to be much nicer than I expected. Does need some TLC, but well cared for. Julian remembers building the boat, actually 2 for brothers. It may have been built for ski racing, as I am not sure how many lefty's he built. All hardware is top notch, engine runs strong, is a 4 bolt main, don't know what's in it. Ran the boat about 2 miles as it was leaking badly. It ran like a bullet, fast, of course without those headers. Has a Menkins, 11 1/2 X 15 chrome prop, not sure of the gears. Motor is going in a 77 Mandella, SK 333, which is a long deck, x marathon boat in excellent shape, had spent 10 years in a garage, as the 2nd owner had passed away. Original huge gas tanks have been removed, which has been quite a task. It drives very well, but not quite ready to show. Headed to Roar and Soar in Lakeland FL. If anyone is interested it is for sale.

Pictures later. I'm still looking for a competition Beismeyer full size hull...closer than Texas... Long ride from Eastern NC.. Glad I got there first.
glad it went to a good home john...........have you filled in those exhaust holes yet........and are you going to paint it a different color.........butch

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Good maybe now someone else will get a chance to buy something.:D

Whats the cole look like?

You better mash the pedal alot harder, since that was almost 2 month's ago...You got alot of KATCHENUP to do....:)hand Hell ole Mouz has long sold those and has a whole new fleet..:D

·
Registered
387 Posts
Damn it, If I had only looked at the date, I wouldn't be looking so [email protected]#!$n stupid right now,
Points still the same! That mouzer is on the ball with the boat buying. It's hard sometimes to get there before him.

"WAIT" the guy next door just put his up...........Hope I can beat good Ole mouzer to............Ah hell he got me again.:D

765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Damn it, If I had only looked at the date, I wouldn't be looking so [email protected]#!$n stupid right now,
Points still the same! That mouzer is on the ball with the boat buying. It's hard sometimes to get there before him.

"WAIT" the guy next door just put his up...........Hope I can beat good Ole mouzer to............Ah hell he got me again.:D
yea i have to hand it to mike...........he must have a secret boat radar sense......one comes up forsale and that gets his spidy sence tingling..............butch

1 - 20 of 20 Posts