Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
19,817 Posts
wish it was still like that NO BOATS OVER 21ft on the river..that was the best days..everything has to get ruined.:|err:|err:|err:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What looks odd?
Also the 4th pic in the first set of pics and the 1st pic in the second set is Buckskin across from Big Bend

·
Registered
655 Posts
wish it was still like that NO BOATS OVER 21ft on the river..that was the best days..everything has to get ruined.:|err:|err:|err:D
You need to come out during the week, it doesn't get much better than this! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Very nice...:cool: Did many a Buckskin trip, back in the day. They had electic outlets at the cabanas...used to bring a fridge for the beer...:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have such great memories of this place as a kid thanks to my parents and now I enjoy doing the same with my 3 but a different part of the river.
I have more photos if people want to see them posted.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Cool pics and thanks for sharing

·
Registered
83 Posts
1973, i drove my first boat "LOTSABALLS" blown olds. Pulled my girlfriends one legged dad in his pink poka dot leg.
Tent camping at Big Bend, i will never forget it.
I don't think they made river boats bigger than 18'-19' back then.

·
Haulina29
416 Posts
Note the Big Bend Chevron tiki pontoon tied up to the dock the only thing missing is Rosie pumping 45 cents a gallon premium for you.....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Remember the old "river rat" tank tops? Id like to get my hands on a reprint or better yet an original.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great pictures. Thank You for the trip down memory lane. The best thing about back then--NO PWCs doing circles right in front of camp or turning right in to your boat or skier. :|err

1 - 20 of 66 Posts