Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm watchin a side by side comparison last night of a couple of commercials.

One has Big Bird with it's panties in a bunch over President Romney's promise to cut fat out of our bloated carcass of a governemnt.

The other a response to the TIC's three weeks of lies about the 911 attacks on our consulate in Libya, documents included.

Then it dawned on me, the Big Bird was Big Bait and the idiot liberals swallowed it hook line and sinker.

President Romney's campaing knows they are up against vacuous nit wits that have nothing to campaign on except hate the rich, you're a racist, President Romney gave this woman cancer and killed her so they gave them another very important point to center their campaign on, a puppet.

Brilliant!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
The Big Bird Humor is endless , while the left care more about subsidized T

In addition to the humor, Sesame Street told the Obama campaign that that they are non-partisan and to stop using them :) Sesame Street on Big Bird Political Ad: Take It Down | CNSNews.com

My favorite part of the Big Bird ordeal is Romney.

Romney: 'The President's Spending His Time Talking About Saving Big Bird. I'll Spend My Time Saving Jobs...' - Mitt Romney - Fox Nation

BTW 500BBC, I forgot to note that I agree with you! It was brilliant, hook, line and sinker just like you said!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Since I don't watch much TV, I hadn't seen the ad until just a few minutes ago on youtube. What a miserable failure that commercial is! That is suppose to sway voters into voting for Obama? :lmao1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts