Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
i ran it in 2 different boats in a heavy boat it went about 60 with a b impeller at 5200
put it in my daytona light layup ran about 80 never had an issue with it prolly has about 15 -20 hours on it i will get pics today
domenic

·
Premium Member
407 Posts
i think you will need flywheel starter and misc lines on my jet i had a top mount starter dont know what you have but i would give you prolly all that is needed if i have it .
its together oil pan to carb and has ignition ill also throw in the headers if you need them
domenic

·
Registered
53 Posts
this guy is a tool he was supposed to buy my jet boat, came and looked at it told he wanted it (had other buyers), called me the next day and wanted to knock more money off the price I agreed, was suppose to come that night and pay me and pick up the boat and all parts, change titles over and never heard from him again. real Douche Bag

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
smart

:)devilno i was smart and did my research and found the truth about that junk you wanted to sell me....also the motor was not a boat motor it was a car motor and thats y the last one blew up that was in the boat...I pay fair price all the time....you need to learn what your dealing with before you try to sell something.Im so glade I did not by that rig...you tried to talk like you new all about the boat and then asked ppl on west coast forums what you had and if it was worth anything and they told you........THAT IT WAS JUNK.....thats y I did not buy it...BOATFAX....its called the internet buddy..

·
Banned
293 Posts
???????????????

:)handA car motor? you are a great example of the people who have a boat and don't know jack & don't want to learn jack. Get a clue.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I do no that putting a motor out of a car or truck without doing anything to it will work great for a short time...I have a boat and also have money so I think the rest is up to the boat builders....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
your the man

I would love to see that..A marine JET BOAT motor has to have many things in order to have any chance...the raw water is always cold................if you do not have the correct tolerances the motor will grinde it self to pcs...I would love to see you run a car or truck big block down the highway at 4500-5500 rpms and see how many miles it takes to blow up........I just started this gig and I will follow the advice of the ppl that have been their and done that.....you get a grip..........

·
Banned
293 Posts
I would love to see that..A marine JET BOAT motor has to have many things in order to have any chance...the raw water is always cold................if you do not have the correct tolerances the motor will grinde it self to pcs...I would love to see you run a car or truck big block down the highway at 4500-5500 rpms and see how many miles it takes to blow up........I just started this gig and I will follow the advice of the ppl that have been their and done that.....you get a grip..........
WHAT KIND OF THINGS DO A GET BOAT HAVE TO HAVE?TELL US SMART GUY. :)hand

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.