Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick thank you for the great service you provide. I needed my boat taken over to conquest to have a small repair done and wasnt able to get it in on the thursday before memorial day due to me having the flu. I called Doug to see if he would be willing to help me out. Needless to say my boat was delivered to conquest within 2 hours of my call to him. While he was picking it up he noticed that i had hit the prop pretty good and offered to drop it off for repair for me.

I got a call today that the prop is back on the boat and it is put back in storage. You cannot beat service like that period!

Thank you Big Doug!

Brian

·
World Class Detailer
931 Posts
Brian, its boaters/friends like you that Richelle and i have had the priviledge to meet and associate with on and off the lake !!..................you make our world go around and so its only right that i extend that courtesy as well to ALL my friends and customers, thank you Brian for the kind words and i'll see you on the water !!.................Doug & Richelle.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Big Doug is a homo!!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
p.s. Not really, but seeing how just about every thread on here lately has turned into a pissing contest, I was feeling kind of left out so I thought I'd throw some gas on a fire. ;)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Doug did the same & more for us. I know who to call in Havasu to get just about anything. ;)
Thanks, Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts