Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big fire right off the 15fwy in between 6th and 2nd st. exits. I am watching it from my shop. Unfortunately high winds and heat right now dont help.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I live about a mile from the fire next to the hidden valley golf course and I can easily see the flames. They were pretty big and died down but are starting back up again.
I think at least one house got burnt up in the hills...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
It started about a 1/2 mile down the road from us, my daughter spotted it. I was all banging on neighbors doors....but with the Santa Ana's blowing downwind, the fire went in the oppposite direction and into Norco.

Man, they didn't screw around. Like the Calvary, all of a sudden we see an air marshall above, followed by two tankers and two choppers.

Then some dickhead lit up the river bottom and the tankers were pulling double duty.

They knocked it all down nicely. :)devil

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
It came right down to my buddy's house on Vandermolen. Norco Animal Rescue Team went to his house and evacuated his horses (he was hauling ass from Irvine to get there). Once it was all clear, they returned the horses. His house and animals are all safe. :)devil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts