Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CNOOC pays $570m to buy into US oil shale operation

NEW YORK - China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC) Ltd, China's largest offshore energy producer, agreed to pay $570 million in cash for a one-third stake in Chesapeake Energy Corp's Niobrara shale project, adding to its US holdings in crude oil production.

The worthless Barky Obama does NOTHING!:mad:

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
But wait, it's to expensive to obtain. It's environmentally unsound. It's, it's, a complete crock of xhit! O is a pos to his core. His environmental nonsense is just that, nonsense. And there's no correlation to Ho's visit and this announcement either. Unbelieveable.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
The worthless Barky Obama does NOTHING!:mad:
Not a surprise. He is good at doing nothing when things really need attention and doing something (aka screwing it up) when things do not.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." :)sphss

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Not a surprise. He is good at doing nothing when things really need attention and doing something (aka screwing it up) when things do not.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." :)sphss
F/C, I'm glad you posted that quote again. I've used to so many times I thought people were getting sick and tired of hearing it. It needs to be posted time and again so NOBODY forgets his words. He is truly living down to his statement and living down to everyone's expectations.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
According to the link:

"Niobrara covers 821,756 square kilometers and may contain 103.6 million barrels of oil, the US Geological Survey estimated in 2006 before Chesapeake, EOG Resources Inc and other producers began drilling the formation."

The US consumes approx. 20 million barrels a DAY, so this drilling project is less than a week's worth...

Chesapeake:
"Chesapeake, the most active US gas and oil driller in those basins, has 16 wells producing as high as 1,000 barrels of oil and 3 million cubic feet of natural gas a day, according to the company."
Is 1,000 a day alot?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
No accountability

F/C, I'm glad you posted that quote again. I've used to so many times I thought people were getting sick and tired of hearing it. It needs to be posted time and again so NOBODY forgets his words. He is truly living down to his statement and living down to everyone's expectations.
Well I remember what this kenyan has said before!!! He has NO crediblity.... :mad:

Unlock the "sealed documents" PLEASE!!! :|err

Where's the BC??? IN KENYA???!!! :mad:

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Some of you guys are sure inconsistent! A private company sells 1/3 interest to the Chinese So what. Now you free enterprise true believers are crying that the government should have prevented the sale. WTF? ..you are big government interventionist fellas after all

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
According to the link:

"Niobrara covers 821,756 square kilometers and may contain 103.6 million barrels of oil, the US Geological Survey estimated in 2006 before Chesapeake, EOG Resources Inc and other producers began drilling the formation."

The US consumes approx. 20 million barrels a DAY, so this drilling project is less than a week's worth...

Chesapeake:
"Chesapeake, the most active US gas and oil driller in those basins, has 16 wells producing as high as 1,000 barrels of oil and 3 million cubic feet of natural gas a day, according to the company."
Is 1,000 a day alot?
No but 11 Billion Barrels is!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some of you guys are sure inconsistent! A private company sells 1/3 interest to the Chinese So what. Now you free enterprise true believers are crying that the government should have prevented the sale. WTF? ..you are big government interventionist fellas after all
LOL NO But the usurper Obaloon sold it to the Chicoms ! That does not bother You??

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
LOL NO But the usurper Obaloon sold it to the Chicoms ! That does not bother You??

Where do you get Obama sold anything?
Hmmm...Looks like lots of drilling jobs will be coming up. I wonder if it will bother Thatguy to cash fat Chinese checks in the future? Don't get between him and the bank. Ca ching !!
I wonder if Doc would refuse to sell land to the Chinese ? Don't get between ..." Ca Ching!!
Just maybe the Chinese are our saviors from this economic pit we are stuck in.
Kind of difficult to hate folks who are investing in our nation.
Never fear the Tea Party haters will find a way however :(((((( :)Rant

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm...Looks like lots of drilling jobs will be coming up. I wonder if it will bother Thatguy to cash fat Chinese checks in the future? Don't get between him and the bank. Ca ching !!
I wonder if Doc would refuse to sell land to the Chinese ? Don't get between ..." Ca Ching!!
Nothing goes on without the Dummy being involved!!!!!!!! Investing you say????????????? How about making a rummage sale out of our country. But they are commies and the Kenyan Dummy is a Marxist.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Look at this piece of trash bowing!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Their investment here will be another flash-in-the-pan. In the 80s the Canadians were going to buy everything up and there would be nothing left for Americans. After that wave passed, the Asians were the big land barrons going to corner our entire market. They came. They bought. They conquered nothing. In the past decade it's the East Indians who will no doubt own the remaining land opportunities available on our soil. They have invested billions upon billions and continue to do so yet all three of these entities collectively own less than 1% of the private property in our country. Americans own well over 90%. Let the Chinese jump in with both feet and try to out do their foreign predecessor. They might even own 2% if they were to redeem their entire debt in private land ownership just to prove a point. When it's all said and done, the majority of all the farms, ranches, commercial, industrial, developments, residential properties, acreages and investment properties will still be owned by Americans or American entities.

Keep in mind that this private property of which we speak is also dwarfed by the amount of public (Fed & State) property owned in America. There will NEVER be a time when another country controls America like Americans. Ain't gonna happen!:)hand

·
2001 cheyenne Splash 555
175 Posts
Hypocrites,, you make me want to puke

All you right wingers bitching about Obama are a bunch of hypocrites. First you say less regulation is what America needs. Now you bitch about a private business selling interests to China. now you want more regulation? Just what do you want Obama to do??????????.
Where is the Republican controlled House?
If Obama stopped the sale you would blame him for interfering with free market system.
To me, just another example of a large Corporation selling the US down the road. Why should this upset any of you, Major U.S. corporations have doing this for years, selling the U.S. down the road. Get use to it if you are a Republican right winger, Large Corporations can do no wrong, best thing for our Country or so you say.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All you right wingers bitching about Obama are a bunch of hypocrites. First you say less regulation is what America needs. Now you bitch about a private business selling interests to China. now you want more regulation? Just what do you want Obama to do??????????.
Where is the Republican controlled House?
If Obama stopped the sale you would blame him for interfering with free market system.
To me, just another example of a large Corporation selling the US down the road. Why should this upset any of you, Major U.S. corporations have doing this for years, selling the U.S. down the road. Get use to it if you are a Republican right winger, Large Corporations can do no wrong, best thing for our Country or so you say.
WRONG !!!!!!!!but You lefties are used to hearing that! THIS is OUR Primary energy being sold to a mortal enemy who has Nuke tipped Missiles Pointed at us! again YOU see nothing wrong here,since the monkey will NOT let us use our own Oil.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
(((((( :)Rant
Zombie , I live in British Columbia , land of opportunities for the chinese :)sphss
There' no mistaking why the locals call Vancouver Hongcouver and calling Richmond Richkong.:)hand There were hardly any chinese living in Richmond in the 70's , now there're about 80% of the population is chinese living there. I have a few friends who re-married to chinese women and they're quite openly talk about their own race when we visit each other and talk about various topics. One of them met my friend on a business trip to Asia [Hong Kong airlines] where she was a part time stewardess and studying to become a doctor. She said ,never go in business partnership with a chinese, ever. My other friend who owns an electronic service center also married to a business woman from Hong Kong 25 yrs ago who said the same thing. I work with a lot of chinese at the company I work for and have a pretty good gauge on what's going on . We'll be outnumbered by the chinese as californians by illegal mexicans. The big difference is though compared to mexicans is , that the chinese come here with a lot of money to enter the country legally , but they don't share their wealth :)bulb. You go to shops in Richmond and you won't have service unless speaking chinese , sounds familiar :D

1 - 20 of 45 Posts