Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
i got nextell only my direct connect works good unless im on the sand bar or in the cove

R

·
0 Posts
Verizon data works great near Parker. We're at Riverland and I use it all the time.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Tim,
When are you heading for B/R???
may, Thats when my trailer gets placed, but im sure i will hit needles a few times before then. Shawns been bugging me to hit havasu as well. Might do a little weekend trip to his place before then when the boats gets done for alittle testing.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
may, That's when my trailer gets placed, but im sure i will hit needles a few times before then. Shawn's been bugging me to hit Havasu as well. Might do a little weekend trip to his place before then when the boats gets done for a little testing.
What's up with the boat??? Looked like it's was running pretty good to me, but then what do I know. Mine's been paddled onto the trailer almost as many times as it's been run onto it!!!

The kid and I are heading down to Havasu to goof off and meet up with Shawn during Mike's spring break March 16-19th.

I've got Jill talked into taking a run down for a long weekend to meet up with you guys one of these day.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Basically what everyone else has said. I have Verizon and never have any issues. With my lap top, as long as I'm near the water it works fine, not great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts