Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody going to be up there.heading up to pay for my spot,and cruise on the river for a while.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Jerk !!!!:D:D:D

I won't be up until the following weekend. Have fun at this so called mythical place you call Big River :)hand

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
we will also be back down on april 18 to20.thats when i am going to put the trailer there.

I should be up there that weekend. We'll have to hook up, I hope to have the boat ready by then. Have fun the 29th ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
We have a spot just south of big river, but we dont get it until may 1st- This is the first summer we'll be out there- is that section of the river pretty cool????

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a spot just south of big river, but we dont get it until may 1st- This is the first summer we'll be out there- is that section of the river pretty cool????
were are you guys staying.yes the river there is almost perfect conditions all the time.:)devil

·
Registered
100 Posts
A buddy and I are putting a trailer at Rio Del Sol- Stayed there a few times a few years back a like the area so we decided to try it out this summer-

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Factory 502 - do you know what spot your in? is that your boat in your avitar?

And yes the water is perfect:D:D

Richard

·
Registered
100 Posts
We are in spot 29- third row toward on the end, that is my boat and my buddy will have an orange and yellow challenger- what spot are you in???

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
We are in spot 29- third row toward on the end, that is my boat and my buddy will have an orange and yellow challenger- what spot are you in???

We're in 60 (back row boozers:D). My parents are up in 16. Our group of trailers are right in front of you. Good to meet up with more people from the boards.:)devil

Edit: Sorry for the high jack TX19

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not until May. I still gotta find a trailer to buy and get the boat back together. If anybody knows of a trailer in good shape for cheap let me know.
you coming down on the weekends.if i remember correctly when we were pulling in you were just leaving.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts