Good times with the Shifty Clan!

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Nice vid! :)devil

·
Registered
269 Posts
Who's boat is that at the 32 second mark in the video, where you just see the back half and the transom. It looks like the boat I did for my buddy who used to live in CT, he now lives in AZ. I built the motor and rigged it (see part of the build on my link). He just sold it about a month ago. It looks like the new owner put dual quads on it. Man I miss that boat. Cool video too.

http://www.tjsperformance.com/cheyenejet.htm

T.J.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Who's boat is that at the 32 second mark in the video, where you just see the back half and the transom. It looks like the boat I did for my buddy who used to live in CT, he now lives in AZ. I built the motor and rigged it (see part of the build on my link). He just sold it about a month ago. It looks like the new owner put dual quads on it. Man I miss that boat. Cool video too.

http://www.tjsperformance.com/cheyenejet.htm

T.J.
thats the boat.dan nelson from jett performance son bought it.

·
Shifty Racing
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,I needed that.Time to go back to the river.Any CP regatta this year?
Ya there has been talk of the cp regatta. We'll get it going. We might need to set it up at the Avi since the Beach bash doesnt seem to be goin on anymore?

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Nice vid bud ! That last race footage might catch you a beat down !

I guess next time its me and Timmy !

·
Trick Flow 557
212 Posts
Nice vid bud ! That last race footage might catch you a beat down !

I guess next time its me and Timmy !
That was actually my favorite clip of the video. Davey hugging that close lane to fool the crowd, rockin a PUMA that he stole outta my hood, the ballsy sticky fingered prick!! ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts