Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Does anyone know what a space costs on a monthly basis and if there are spaces available? Thinkin about droppin in there for May-July

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
balls there's a waiting list to get in the camp. call now and get on the list and you should be able to get a spot by may.

·
Registered
456 Posts
balls there's a waiting list to get in the camp. call now and get on the list and you should be able to get a spot by may.
Thanks man, I made reservations at the Inn for Memorial, Fathers Day & the 4th but would consider dropping my trailer there if it worked out. I ring them up!

·
Registered
985 Posts
I can't make it this time Joey. I got a call today for some work Sat so looks like I'll be working instead of having fun. Count me in for the next trip...

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
i heard the water has been up early in the morning.no waiting:D

TX19

My Dad just got back from being up there for a week or two. He said almost everyday the water was up. It never went down:)devil
My luck is that when you guys go up this weekend the water will be great, I'll haul my pig up there next weekend and the water will never come up:D

Have a great weekend :|err:)devil:D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TX19

My Dad just got back from being up there for a week or two. He said almost everyday the water was up. It never went down:)devil
My luck is that when you guys go up this weekend the water will be great, I'll haul my pig up there next weekend and the water will never come up:D

Have a great weekend :|err:)devil:D
are you guys going up april 18th?

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
are you guys going up april 18th?

Not sure yet. I'm takin the trailer next week and staying thru the 11th. I'm sure the wifey is gonna want a weekend off. I'll find out and let ya know.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts